Thread: Test flu?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SHADO is offline Junior Member

Test flu?

So im 4 weeks into my cycle at 750mg/week test e, and all this week i've just felt kinda sick, its like the feeling when your about to get sick, sniffles, blocked up, sneezing etc.

I've felt like that all week but havent actually gotten a full blown flu yet, im guessing it might be from the test but yeh not too sure, just kinda annoying really, hope it passes soon...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    doesn't sound like any sides from test I've ever heard. I think it more likely you just might be coming down with something all on your own?

stpete is offline Banned
    Why is my avy so small? I'm about to kick this site's ass!! WTH? Nevermind...Geez. haha..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Why is my avy so small? I'm about to kick this site's ass!! WTH? Nevermind...Geez. haha..
    not hitting the weights hard enough? =)

stpete is offline Banned
    Agreed Times..Test flu and virgin muscle are things i've never experienced. And God knows i've done enough of both....

Just take 3000mg of vitamin c Ed and smthng to combat normal flu like Tylenol cold and flu and ull b fine.
    Had the same symptoms in my 1st week

The Bishop is offline Banned
    Last edited by The Bishop; 11-13-2011 at 11:28 PM.

skiny is offline Junior Member
    i have the same at the min but with me i know its just a lack of vits and that all so it can be your body telling you that your over doing it stress on the body like over training lack of sleep ect as Mr prop said get some vit c into you and a cold and flu and you will be grand ;-)

cb714 is offline Member
    I've had cold like symtoms starting week 2 of this test prop cycle im on. Stuffy nose and sinus, mild cough. nothing major. Not sure if its the cold/flu or not but I never get sick so is it coincidence? who knows?

jamotech is offline Member
    Id say coincidence, Ive been sick for a month and just got on antibiotics, ive been on trt for a little over 2 weeks. Id say the test has done nothing to make it worse, or better! The body will naturally lower test when your sick, to stop you from thinking about mating and focus on recovery (ie nutrition and vitamins), so just take it easy ...less lifting and sex, and stay on your scheduled doses. Theres a lot of info out there about how sex can raise your immune system at the right amount, too much or not enough sex(ejaculations) can lower your immune system.
    The right amount is age dependant, but generally 5 times a week is ideal.

SHADO is offline Junior Member
    Well early this week i ended up getting cellulitis, for those of you who dont know its a skin infection caused by bacteria getting under the skin, i got it once before about 6 months ago, not a clue in the world how i got it.

So havent been to gym all week, woke up this morning thinking i could go but as the day went on i realised i was kidding myself, it hurts just to stand up. Im on 2 different kinds of antibiotics and im recovering slowly. Timing really sucks, just when the test would of starting reallyyy kicking in i get this.

Strangely enough i think last time i got cellulitis was during my first cycle, and i've got it now again on my 2nd cycle, i really think its got nothing to do with the gear, as the cellulitis is in my lower left leg around my shins, completely different to the kind of infection you would get from injecting...

Thread Information