Granovich is offline Senior Member

help with DNP cycle. diet

hey guys
    i have been cutting for a while and im down for 15% BF
    i was thinking of keep cutting till i hit 12% or so then do a cycle of DNP
    i have used clen and didnt like it. didnt use T3 cuz i dont want to start AAS now ( 23 years old )
    so i did a research and came up with DNP
    i read its very dangerous and been used for as TNT which is crazy and can be lethal at high doses
    so i just planned a small cycle
    1-4 days 200mg
    5-14 days 400 mg
    15-19 days 600 mg ( i can remove this one and keep it 14 days )

i read about all the anti oxidants i should use and all supplements and wrote them down so i order them
    what u think about that ??

also im following a diet thats high in protein about 1.5 g per lb
    low carbs ( oatmeal in morning. little rice after workout meal)
    and almost no fats.
    should i keep the same diet on ?
    i know that high carbs not good on DNP. what about fats ??
    can u plz help me with cycle and diet ?
    thank you

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I tried DNP once. Never again, never, never, never. That shyt's poison. That being said the more carbs you eat the more you will get hot and sweat creating a thermogenic effect. You need fats for health reasons and if they are the right kind of fats and diet is in check then I wouldn't worry about cutting them out. Especially as its getting colder and respiratory viruses are going around, you don't want to dampen your immune system by going to low on fat. I personally don't think DNP is a good alternative to AAS. I am glad you are waiting on running a cycle, but I wouldn't run DNP if I were you. If you do run it just make sure your temp doesn't go up to high. If appearance matters where you work then keep a change of clothes with you.

I would also get down below 10% before I used it. IMO almost all compounds for cutting are minimally effective unless you are already lean and just need to get the last couple of % off. Besides its not summer anymore and unless you are cutting for a competition why are you running this now? Fall/Winter are prime bulking times.

thank you for the quick answer
    i have been reading on Keto diet and and keeping high protein and fat and very low carbs i think it best fits DNP
    the reason is that im doing this now cause i dont want to raise my temperature in the summer when its already hot ( read that somewhere)
    plus i got to 225 lbs . been bulking up for over 2 years lol.and i really gain fast muscle and fat cuz my diet has always been good. so i thought of bringing fat percentage down to less than 10. and start to gain muscle with not much fat after that
    i will try to hit 10% naturally. i think i can do that . i already dropped 5% .

Keto works, but allot of people have a hard time keeping with it. Carb cycling can also be very effective. I did that this last spring and it worked great for me. Good luck bro!

thank you very much,
    one last question
    as far as doses and time periods what do you think ?

One more thing. You may have read this already but if you haven't this is really good. http://www.steroid.com/The-Whole-Truth-About-DNP.php

user12345 is offline Junior Member
    I ran DNP once. You need to be in a colder climate. Overheat and die. I wouldn't go up to 600mg. That might be too much for a first timer.

In fact, I wouldn't use DNP at all. It can cause vision problems.

user12345 is offline Junior Member
    The stuff works though !

I dosed it once daily, but never finished my cycle of it. I wound up throwing the rest away. I never got above 200mg though so I can't answer for splitting up higher doses. Unless you're a pro I wouldn't recommend it at any dose. I don't mean to harp on that fact but imo it isn't worth it. I guess I am trying to talk you out of it. But I definitely understand the allure of powerful compounds.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    you're crazy contemplating that sh1t. i cant believe how some would use tht stuff just to lose afew %

an extra 6wks on an efficient diet/cardio routine will do the same without poss putting you in a 6x2 box

Addictive is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't run 600 for 4 days, scary. I'd do it one, MAYBE 2. (Mid cycle) then ramp it back down.
    Still wouldn't even recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    I dosed it once daily, but never finished my cycle of it. I wound up throwing the rest away. I never got above 200mg though so I can't answer for splitting up higher doses. Unless you're a pro I wouldn't recommend it at any dose. I don't mean to harp on that fact but imo it isn't worth it. I guess I am trying to talk you out of it. But I definitely understand the allure of powerful compounds.
    wow thats really bad, i think it depends on the person . some people had no problems with it.
    i might try it for few days and see if it workout fine. if not i will drop it.
    i couldnt handle clenbuterol sides after 4 days. dizziness was gone but i cant have insomnia . i have to be awake for my job and i couldnt sleep so i stopped it

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    you're crazy contemplating that sh1t. i cant believe how some would use tht stuff just to lose afew %

an extra 6wks on an efficient diet/cardio routine will do the same without poss putting you in a 6x2 box
    iam following a strict diet and 30 min cardio (4-5 times weekly) high protein/ low carbs/very low fat
    already lost 7 lbs in 12 days. and about an inch from my waist
    but i was thinking once i hit 10-12% i could use dnp to get rid of few % BF just for couple of weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    wow thats really bad, i think it depends on the person . some people had no problems with it.
    i might try it for few days and see if it workout fine. if not i will drop it.
    i couldnt handle clenbuterol sides after 4 days. dizziness was gone but i cant have insomnia . i have to be awake for my job and i couldnt sleep so i stopped it
    if you think clen is bad, wait till this
    Insomnia is one of the sides of DNP . also, extreme heat (like clen but worse)
    I would read more you don't seem to know much...

Quote Originally Posted by Addictive View Post
    if you think clen is bad, wait till this
    Insomnia is one of the sides of DNP . also, extreme heat (like clen but worse)
    I would read more you don't seem to know much...
    i actually did read about DNP alot. i know insomnia is a side and heat is too.
    wasnt bad on clen but insomnia is. i mean i barely sleep without anything lol. i get in bed around 10 and dont sleep till 12 or so . insomnia is whats bothering me.
    Addictive, do you think its worth it ?

Blog Entries
    iam following a strict diet and 30 min cardio (4-5 times weekly) high protein/ low carbs/very low fat
    already lost 7 lbs in 12 days. and about an inch from my waist
    but i was thinking once i hit 10-12% i could use dnp to get rid of few % BF just for couple of weeks
    if your arent competing why bother going sub 10%? i dont see the point in going lower and def dont see the point in using dangerous chemicals to do so

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Run away bro, that shit put my buddy in the hospital. 6 months later he's still ****ed up.

if your arent competing why bother going sub 10%? i dont see the point in going lower and def dont see the point in using dangerous chemicals to do so
    i dont know lol
    i think getting from 15 to 10 is hard .
    how long it will take u think
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    Run away bro, that shit put my buddy in the hospital. 6 months later he's still ****ed up.
    alright that definitely made me quit the idea
    although 1 more question. did he do high dose ?
    Last edited by Granovich; 10-21-2011 at 11:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    i dont know lol
    i think getting from 15 to 10 is hard .
    how long it will take u think
    ???
    i dont know but when you reach the goal you'll look back and say 'that didnt take long'

i used another substance which ate bf off me and although diff from DNP , i also ended up in hospital. point being, the more hardcore you, go the more risk you take.

not worth it

Not sure what his dosage was but he's very very knowledgeable, been in this game well over 20 years. He was extremely low in BF, I think he cut down to 260 at 5%. ****ing monster but it took a hard toll.

Blog Entries
    Not sure what his dosage was but he's very very knowledgeable, been in this game well over 20 years. He was extremely low in BF, I think he cut down to 260 at 5%. ****ing monster but it took a hard toll.
    exactly, ppl dont seem to realise that these low bf % are hard to maintain and are an extreme, unless someone is competing or naturally very low then i reckon 10% is plenty low enough

exactly, ppl dont seem to realise that these low bf % are hard to maintain and are an extreme, unless someone is competing or naturally very low then i reckon 10% is plenty low enough
    as long as there are abs showing i think its good

Blog Entries
    as long as there are abs showing i think its good
    they'll certainly show at 10%, if you want them big then train them 12-15rep range and weighted, ive a core like steel from training abs this way. woodchops, dbell side bends etc.

Like everyone one else us saying, not worth it.
    I mean some article I read was it compared to Dante infernalll means ****ing hell!

i will do another 6 weeks of diet. see where im at
    then if i need few more % to lose i will do small DNP cycle and follow all precautions
    as i have read
    1-4 days 200mg
    5-14 days 400mg
    i will post the article

Soviet-Strength is offline Junior Member
    definitely be careful bro if u jump into DNP ! i ran it last summer for 10 days. 3 of those days i ramped up to 400mgs. IMO u really dont need 14 days or more type of thing unless ur OBESE! 7-10 day range will work great for ya trust me. make sure u drink roughly 2 gallons of water through out the day. OMG you are gonna sweat!!! its funny even in hot ass summer temps or as hard as i train, im not somebody who sweats alot naturally. on DNP, boy oh boy all day i was pouring sweat. i really didnt notice a dramatic weight loss or had anybody mention it till the 12th day (2 days after i came off it). IT DEF WORKS unlike anything else but again like everybody else has said and im sure u read. RISKY BUSINESS. take caution please

If you do run it, log it.
    You should Do before/after pics, how you feel each day and such. Could be very helpful to other members.
    Again not recommending it but, I would run
    1-4 200mg
    4-8 400mg
    9-10 500mg (seems most popular)
    11-14 400mg

I had a friend who ran it like this and had phenomenal results. 12lbs lost, 4-5% bf I believe.

they'll certainly show at 10%, if you want them big then train them 12-15rep range and weighted, ive a core like steel from training abs this way. woodchops, dbell side bends etc.
    I agree, 10% is an ideal BF. I stay sub 10% just because of genetics, not going to lie, I don't diet and I eat everything just never been able to get higher than 12%bf in my life but 10% is a safe place to sit. I've been as low as 4% and it was terrible, nose bleeds, passing out, organs taking a hit.
    Maybe try some peptides to lose the fat around the mid section or some clen but **** dnp

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    One more thing. You may have read this already but if you haven't this is really good. http://www.steroid.com/The-Whole-Truth-About-DNP.php
    Amazing write up by Magic. Should be manditory read for anyone even considering this poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Addictive View Post
    If you do run it, log it.
    You should Do before/after pics, how you feel each day and such. Could be very helpful to other members.
    Again not recommending it but, I would run
    1-4 200mg
    4-8 400mg
    9-10 500mg (seems most popular)
    11-14 400mg

I had a friend who ran it like this and had phenomenal results. 12lbs lost, 4-5% bf I believe.
    i will definitely make a log with specific details and pics. i wont start until i get less than 15%. maybe 14-15% so when i use it i get to the percentage i wont and i do my best to maintain it
    ihave asked a guy who did it over 10 times and he is a pro. he said the best way is to run it for 4 weeks but keep low dose at 200mg ed
    not much sides. and can be handeled.
    few guys did it and achieved 15 lbs with 3 inches from the waist. thats something !
    if i survive this i will do your way lol
    cycles is
    Days 1-28 keep it at 200mg ed
    i just need to do good diet.
    now its high protein/ low carbs both are good. but i dont know about fats. low or moderate or high ????
    i will keep u posted. once i lose 8 more lbs naturally

I agree, 10% is an ideal BF. I stay sub 10% just because of genetics, not going to lie, I don't diet and I eat everything just never been able to get higher than 12%bf in my life but 10% is a safe place to sit. I've been as low as 4% and it was terrible, nose bleeds, passing out, organs taking a hit.
    Maybe try some peptides to lose the fat around the mid section or some clen but **** dnp
    wow less than 10%
    how old are you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet-Strength View Post
    definitely be careful bro if u jump into DNP! i ran it last summer for 10 days. 3 of those days i ramped up to 400mgs. IMO u really dont need 14 days or more type of thing unless ur OBESE! 7-10 day range will work great for ya trust me. make sure u drink roughly 2 gallons of water through out the day. OMG you are gonna sweat!!! its funny even in hot ass summer temps or as hard as i train, im not somebody who sweats alot naturally. on DNP, boy oh boy all day i was pouring sweat. i really didnt notice a dramatic weight loss or had anybody mention it till the 12th day (2 days after i came off it). IT DEF WORKS unlike anything else but again like everybody else has said and im sure u read. RISKY BUSINESS. take caution please
    thank you for your comment friend. so in those 14 days what were your results
    your starting weight and weight after cycle ?
    what was ur bf and how much it turned to be after cycle ?
    and how was your diet and cardio ?
    im planing 1 month of 200mg ed . keep it low dose for longer period since its cumilative
    my friend lost 15 lbs and 3 inches from his waist. he had ok good diet and did 30 min everyday cardio

I'm 28 6'2 228 lean.

What are your true stats? Post #2 has me confused. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.TqOPN3NuHJw

If you need DNP to get under 12% at 23 yrs old what are you gonna take at 30 or 35 when your BF is even higher and harder to get rid of?

You need to learn how to diet properly to keep your BF in check even while gaining. There is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be able to get to <10% with diet and cardio.

If you don't have the self-discipline to cut to 10% naturally then maybe you're just not cut out for this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    What are your true stats? Post #2 has me confused. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.TqOPN3NuHJw

If you need DNP to get under 12% at 23 yrs old what are you gonna take at 30 or 35 when your BF is even higher and harder to get rid of?

You need to learn how to diet properly to keep your BF in check even while gaining. There is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be able to get to <10% with diet and cardio.

If you don't have the self-discipline to cut to 10% naturally then maybe you're just not cut out for this?
    good catch man.

granovich, im disappointed man, you let fly at me awhile back and you were very nearly out of here, i said to admin to leave you because you apologised for your behaviour.

and now i see you've been lying through your teeth and arent even anywhere near a suitable age for using these compounds

good catch man.

granovich, im disappointed man, you let fly at me awhile back and you were very nearly out of here, i said to admin to leave you because you apologised for your behaviour.

and now i see you've been lying through your teeth and arent even anywhere near a suitable age for using these compounds
    no no this happened long time ago and i did apologize through a thread and since then i have been providing true stats , lovebytt taught me alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post

sir this happened long time ago and i did apologize . that been said
    i do not have any problem losing fat. infact im losing fast and maintaining muscle size. i have always had strict diet. i can get to 10% easily.
    i just wanted a shortcut thats it , not complaining about i cant gain or lose fat

I'm 28 6'2 228 lean.
    nice. whats your cycle experience ? and how many years you been in bodybuilding

Thread Information