Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DUNGA is offline New Member

advice needed for beginner cycle

hey guys, before i begin please do not roast me and forgive me of my ignorance towards the topic, lol

general info:
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 205
    cycle experience: this is my second cycle!

ok here is my cycle: 11 weeks test enan (400-500mcgs) dbol ED 30mg, and deca for 5 weeks (200mcgs)

my first question is that can i run deca for 5 weeks only, just to see how my body reacts to the compound, or should i run it for 10 weeks? I dont want to see that my body reacts badly and have to waste alot of money for nothing

my second question is that nolvadex is not available for me, however, can i use tamoxifen instead, and will the tamoxifen have the same effects?

thank you all for help!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    tamoxifen is nolva
    how many weeks are you planning on running the d-bol
    deca takes about 5 weeks to kick in. So running it for 5 weeks is a waste
    whats your bf%?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I know were not supposed 2 care anymor bout the age of the user, or @ least were not supposed 2 say anything, so we dont "scare any1 off" or hurt any1's feelings, but........................I DO CARE, after hearing so many "I used 2 early & hurt myself" stories, I cant help but 2 worry bout these kids, & @ least mak an effort 2 help detour them (temperarely of coarse) Any way, his post sez he's 21 & his profile sez he's 19.........................

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Bear you can still care and give an explanation on why its bad.
    They just dont want the bashing of younger members. Some post were getting bad

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Bear you can still care and give an explanation on why its bad.
    They just dont want the bashing of younger members. Some post were getting bad
    10-4

my bf is 10% last time i check, ya, i know im a little young, but the only reason why i started this cycle was just because most of the stuff was free or very cheap, so i decided to do it, i dont really plan on any more AS cycles for a long time if it makes you feel better

running dbol for 4 weeks at beginning

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DUNGA View Post
    my bf is 10% last time i check, ya, i know im a little young, but the only reason why i started this cycle was just because most of the stuff was free or very cheap, so i decided to do it, i dont really plan on any more AS cycles for a long time if it makes you feel better

running dbol for 4 weeks at beginning
    at least have the dignity to post your real age, you cant lie to ppl and then expect their help

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    at least have the dignity to post your real age, you cant lie to ppl and then expect their help
    Hmm... 19 as per the profile...

If you're 21 now, you must age faster than a mofo!!!

another question that i have is, can i just do a test enan cycle with dbol and not include the deca ?

i heard testosterone , makes collagen synthesis within tendons and ligaments basically really shitty, so that one should take deca in order to get collagen synthesize to be restored.

i have a little pain my my elbow, but nothing really big, but would it be a wise decision to not include the deca from the cycle, and keep it just very simple test enan and deca (btw, ive ran this cycle before, for my first cycle, and had great results)

I'm less concerned with the age and more concerned with the fact you want to run 3 compounds for a first cycle. Most here will suggest a test only cycle. See how your body responds to test first, sides, etc... then you can add something on your next cycle.

If you were to experience bad sides, you wouldn't know which compound was causing it, and could get yourself in trouble...

My vote, if you're definitely going to cycle, is test e, upwards of 12 weeks.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    My vote, if you're definitely going to cycle, is test e, upwards of 12 weeks.
    Agreed. And keep the dose light. 400 - 500mg.

no, sorry for being a little unclear, this is my second cycle

my first cycle was test enan with dbol at light dose and had great results

now im wondereing for my second cycle, should i add the deca , or just keep it with test enan and dbol?

My bad bro, just reread 'beginner cycle' - beginner doesn't mean first, so my fault.

I don't want to tell you to add deca or not, because honestly I think you're a bit young overall. If you're going to however, be sure to research the shit out of it. Being a 19-nor, it will shut you down hard and you don't want your HPTA all fvcked up. Make sure you have a good PCT lined up.

IMO you can get some really nice results with the test cycle... kick start with dbol or adrol for 4 weeks. I'd consider doing that and simply upping the test to say 750mg/week.

heavenlyblessed is offline New Member
    Smh, why does everyone insist on rushing into aas.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    not only are you to young that aside your lack of knowledge is reason enough not to cycle...I'm all for helping "young adults" but the truth is the truth

If he were 30 and posted the same info everyone would tell him he isnt ready based solely on his lack of knowledge...

all the ibfo is right here at his finger tips read...read..read

Thread Information