Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    arshigtx is offline Junior Member

Main differences between the different types of test??

Sorry if this question has been asked before, or if its in a sticky. If it is, and it's not too much of a hassle it would be nice if someone directed me to a thread where this is discussed.

Anyways, what are the main differences between the different types of test if they were run alone on a first cycle? Besides dosing what are the sides, advantages/disadvantages? thanks.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    time release is the difference

what about bloating and aromatization?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arshigtx View Post
    what about bloating and aromatization?
    bloating is diet dependant, aromatization varies from person to person

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You can go to the Steroid Profiles section and read about each one. That is a quick way to learn. The are alphabetical, so scroll to the ones that start with "Testosterone " and you can read about Cyp, E, Prop, etc.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My personal feelings are the aromatization and bloating are not affected much at all by the ester attached. Maybe if you use Prop and only pin every third day then it might make a big difference since your blood level of test would be all over the place but if the ester is used properly then the only thing it has much affect on is the rate of absorption.

While profiles is a good place for general information much of it is dated and somewhat innacurate/or just personal experience, like the info on bloating/aromatization and such with various esters.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 10-21-2011 at 06:16 PM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    While profiles is a good place for general information much of it is dated and somewhat innacurate/or just personal experience, like the info on bloating/aromatization and such with various esters.
    I forgot they can be a little sketchy. The one for Clen seems a bit garbled as well.

where would i be able to find accurate information?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Here. Just follow our discussions and (better) posts.
    Besides, it was just explained to you that the ester makes little difference apart from release rate.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 10-25-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If you have any questions after reading the profiles, and are still confused... just ask in this thread, i replied just so i can get the updates in the 'settings' so ill see it.. prolly same with bonaparte

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    If you have any questions after reading the profiles, and are still confused... just ask in this thread, i replied just so i can get the updates in the 'settings' so ill see it.. prolly same with bonaparte
    I actually didn't know that this function existed on this site (most have it under user CP). Thanks. lol

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Each ester has its own pros and cons. having tried them all and liking my Aburaihans for longer cycles, I really like prop the best. here is the big advantage in my opinion. its start to work fast, and also its outta your system fast. because its short acting any aromatization would be shot lived as well. test E lasts at least 2 weeks, Cyp 3 weeks. So think about it if you get itchy nips with prop you stop and in 1 or 2 days you are good. I'm not sure about this but I have also heard that longer esters somehow create more estrogen. Shorter cycle, a lot less water retention. less water retention is sign of less estrogen.

Thread Information