Thread: Drinking Winny

rhinoman is offline Associate Member

Drinking Winny

I am picking up some WINNY this weekend (wish me luck). I plan on injecting about twicw a week and drinking it the other days. How exactly do I go about drinking it? Do I just draw it out of the vial and inject it in a glass of grapefruit juice or what? Anyone with experience have any advice? THANKS

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    There are a few ways to do it....I myself would drar it our with a syringe...then take the needle of and squirt it down my throat....I thought this worked good enough....

As you will see other guys will have other ideas....

However, I do strongly suggest you do a search a ton of dudes here have told their secrets for drinking winny.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Drinking Winny

Originally posted by rhinoman
    I am picking up some WINNY this weekend (wish me luck). I plan on injecting about twicw a week and drinking it the other days. How exactly do I go about drinking it? Do I just draw it out of the vial and inject it in a glass of grapefruit juice or what? Anyone with experience have any advice? THANKS
    I would just drink it from the amp and then down some grapefruit juice. You don't want any powder sticking to the glass.

Pain.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    I think since winny is nasty tasting. Shake the amp real well to mix it and to get the powder off the vial, open the amp, hold it upside down over a half a drinking glass of OJ or protein shake or what ever (not beer or wine)and tap on the bottom until all the juice comes out. Throw away the empty amp vial..Swirl the winnyin the glass or stir it with a spoon (if you use a spoon..lick the spoon when done stiring), put the glass to your lips and down taht bad boy...There now you just consumed 50mg Winny..doesn't that make you feel better. (I felt better just describing how to do it).

Thread Information