Stack16 is offline New Member

First time user just wanted to get some advice

Hello everyone i am 20 yrs old and doing my first cycle. I have 50ML test cypionate and 20 ML of deca . I was wondering if you had any suggestions on length of cycle and eating habits? i was thinking about going 12-14 weeks. also the test cypionate is home grown and its thick. Its like harden to the side of the vile and only a little is liquid. is this bad? thanks for your comennts

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Stack16;5783616]Hello everyone i am 20 yrs old and doing my first cycle. I have 50ML test cypionate and 20 ML of deca . I was wondering if you had any suggestions on length of cycle and eating habits? i was thinking about going 12-14 weeks. also the test cypionate is home grown and its thick. Its like harden to the side of the vile and only a little is liquid. is this bad? thanks for your comennts[/QUOTE
    Mate, you won't be getting any advice here because of your young age. Hold off on making the choice to use gear.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome tothe board Stack16

I'm sorry to hear you are deciding on a cycle at your age. I wish I could talk you out of it. By taking testosterone , or any aas for that matter, now, while your hormonal system is still developing, will impact any further development. Why? When you take steroids , your body shuts down it's own natural production of testosterone. And this at a time your body needs to produce it's own without any outside interference. In fact, your hormonal system will continue to grow and develop until you are around 25. Not trying to scare you, but did you know that when you take testosterone, and your body shuts down, your testicles, since no longer needing to produce it's own test, will shrink to the size they were before you went through puberty?

My son's your age, and we already had this discussion last year. He's at the gym 5x a week, eating like a horse, cleanly too, and in the last 12 months, he's gained almost 20 pounds.

I'm trying to be very respectful about your decision here, but I would ask you to think again. Pay attention to what some of the others will tell you about the risks....

erectile defeciency (ED, or "limp dik")
    loss of libido (desire for sex)
    high blood pressure
    cholestoral

anyways.....
    Good luck
    ---Roman

(and you probably don't have a clue about pct either?)

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    What are your current stats?

Age/height/weight/bf %?

Most of the younger guys who come here want one thing... To get big... We all want to be bigger and stronger and yeah all that great stuff that comes with steroids ... But at the same time most people your age havent got a clue... I am one of them... I came here not knowing sh*t. I had my mind set. I wanted what I wanted and didn't care what people told me... After reading posts... You realize that this stuffs no joke.. And at the same time I understood why I couldn't gain and why I couldn't make progress... MY DIET SUCKED!.... And that is the most common problem with younger guys.... There diet....

Whats your diet look like?

I am kind of freaked out about the consequence of doing them at my age but its hard to resist the peer pressure when other people my age are doing it and they are getting alot of girls... im 20yr, 5'9 170lb and idk my body fat just its not good if i had a guess. Im not on a diet right now i kinda of eat whatever but i know that it will have to change when i start my cycle. i admit im a rookie and im just looking for some helpful tips. ive been lifting on and off since i was 17 but i could never keep any of my gains. im going to get a real good base on before i start.

The Situation is offline Associate Member
    Getting a lot of girls? Some of them won't even be able to get it up in the future or even after their cycle. Wait man. Go visit the diet section.

lol... i know my diet is whack right now but with roids you get massive gains so quick...im just too impatient right now and wanna get big now. i already investing around $220 on them and it would be a waste if i just didnt do it

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    Listen Bro...by your own admittance you diet isn't good...you lift off and on....20yrs old 5'9'' 170 lbs lots of time and room for natural growth...

steroids are not just a magic pill it takes dedication to achieve good gains to both diet and training...

Get a proper diet and dedicated workout routine and I bet you make great gains that you will keep..

Then see who gets the girls it won't be them given you'll still be able to get it up and they won't even have a desire to!!!

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Stack16 View Post
    lol... i know my diet is whack right now but with roids you get massive gains so quick...im just too impatient right now and wanna get big now. i already investing around $220 on them and it would be a waste if i just didnt do it
    Mate, you're going to hurt yourself. You CANNOT start a cycle when you don't even have a proper diet. You are far too young and have ZERO idea of what you're doing. Stop and use your head. How does not getting an erection at 20 years old sound? Or going on test replacement therapy for the rest of your life because you wanted to get girls? Don't be an idiot, and listen to what everyone is telling you. No money in the world should make you want to destroy your body. Please use your head.

ok well my boy has been doing roids for like 3 yrs and hes the same age as me. he can still get it up and is a monster. i do have an idea of what im doing its not like i stumbled apon this site a day ago....ive been reading up for about 3 months now i gain knowledge everyday. i dont see the damage it can do if you just do the proper PCT. I dont see why pll gotta bash because if your on ths site you'll all done roids or about too. im gunna end up doing them either way i just wanna know a safe way

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    So you invested $220.00...your gear won't go bad save it for when your ready...all your going to get if your not ready is a wasted $220.00 and a bunch of unwanted side effects

ok well my boy has been doing roids for like 3 yrs and hes the same age as me. he can still get it up and is a monster. i do have an idea of what im doing its not like i stumbled apon this site a day ago....ive been reading up for about 3 months now i gain knowledge everyday. i dont see the damage it can do if you just do the proper PCT. I dont see why pll gotta bash because if your on ths site you'll all done roids or about too. im gunna end up doing them either way i just wanna know a safe way
    You aren't getting it are you? See how your buddy is doing in a couple years mate. Or, he could be one of the lucky ones, do you really want to risk it all? Can someone post Marcus's Young and Steroid thread?

risk it all? what do you mean by that?

Read this. A thread made by Marcus..
    The young and Steroids

Due to the recent number of PM's ive been receiving regarding age and steroids I thought i'd write this thread to try and help some of our younger members. Ive also been having a conversation with my Endocrinologist who may give a more profession opinion on the subject:

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding . Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus

thank you all for your advice! im going to think long and hard about this

I don't know what there really is to think about, the decision is pretty obvious, but cheers to you mate. Hope you make the right one

Thread Information