lmlev is offline New Member

Quick Question About Back-to-Back Testosterone Cycles

I started my first cycle of testosterone in July (7 weeks), followed by an aggressive PCT (hCG 500iu EOD during + exemestane as needed, followed by a standard 4 weeks of exemestane, clomiphene, and Vitamin E).

My PCT officially ended towards the end of September (last shot of Test from the previous cycle was around August 18th)... Bloodwork as of October 10th confirmed that my serum test, FSH, and LH levels are normal and actually slightly higher than they were previously (perhaps due to a low-dose SARM I ran during early PCT?). I have no doubt the quick recovery is due to my age (22--I know I am rather young)

I know that at a very minimum, time off should equal time on, and I was planning to wait about double that if not longer before going back on, however I unfortunately injured my shoulder lifting this past week, and it's been getting progressively worse. Doctor appointment/xray is scheduled, but I have a feeling it's tendon and/or rotator cuff strain as it feels similar to another injury I have had in the past.

I definitely want to be fully recovered before snowboarding season rolls around, so I was thinking about running another 6-wk cycle (test + IGF1-LR3 spot injections [4-5 weeks] + growth [4 months]) along with some aggressive PT to try and speed up recovery. (I have seen some articles regarding it's effect on repairing connective tissues, lowering recovery time, etc. on p u b m e d & m e d s c a p e [these are banned words?] which make this look very promising)

From anyone who is seasoned in the pharmacokinetics of testosterone and/or endocrinology, given my age, fast recovery from prior cycle, etc. do you think this is worth trying, or does the potential for damage outweigh that for good?

Thanks!

[edit] Since it seems that my age is going to be an issue, it's worth noting that I have been lifting consistently (with the exception of ~1yr off) for 8 years now, and my diet has been finely tuned and consistent for the past 4 years. I am not a competition lifter, nor do I plan to be, but I have my reasons for starting this young. That said, contraindications are welcome, but I would greatly appreciate if you could include evidence--there's a lot of hearsay on these boards unfortunately
    Last edited by lmlev; 10-22-2011 at 06:34 PM.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    First of all, that PCT is horrible, u could benefit from the PCT section bro, do some research. And 2nd (most importantly) ur too yung 2 b cycling, @ ur age there is significant risk of doing potentially irreversible damage 2 ur Endocrine / HPTA.

I have to ask, what is wrong with that PCT? I have actually done substantial amounts of research, and it seems like Exemestane is the most effective suicidal type-2 aromatase inhibitor (except maybe formestane, however I prefer Exemestane given it's compound effect of increasing testosterone production). Clomiphene of course to kickstart LH and FSH production during PCT, and finally Vitamin E as I have read studies confirming it's relationship with LH.

More importantly, results don't lie, and it's worth noting that it worked wonderfully and I have since recovered fully. Not trying to get into an argument here, and your points about my age are completely valid, but I would prefer more concrete advice than anecdotal suggestions...
    Last edited by lmlev; 10-22-2011 at 06:19 PM.

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    I have never seen/heard of a pct such as that.

Perhaps you're thinking of the brand-name equivalents? (Aromasin + Clomid)--seems to be a relatively common PCT with consistent results for people who choose not to use tamoxifen

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lmlev View Post
    I started my first cycle of testosterone in July (7 weeks), followed by an aggressive PCT (hCG 500iu EOD during + exemestane as needed, followed by a standard 4 weeks of exemestane, clomiphene, and Vitamin E).

My PCT officially ended towards the end of September (last shot of Test from the previous cycle was around August 18th)... Bloodwork as of October 10th confirmed that my serum test, FSH, and LH levels are normal and actually slightly higher than they were previously (perhaps due to a low-dose SARM I ran during early PCT?). I have no doubt the quick recovery is due to my age (22--I know I am rather young)

I know that at a very minimum, time off should equal time on, and I was planning to wait about double that if not longer before going back on, however I unfortunately injured my shoulder lifting this past week, and it's been getting progressively worse. Doctor appointment/xray is scheduled, but I have a feeling it's tendon and/or rotator cuff strain as it feels similar to another injury I have had in the past.

I definitely want to be fully recovered before snowboarding season rolls around, so I was thinking about running another 6-wk cycle (test + IGF1-LR3 spot injections [4-5 weeks] + growth [4 months]) along with some aggressive PT to try and speed up recovery. (I have seen some articles regarding it's effect on repairing connective tissues, lowering recovery time, etc. on p u b m e d & m e d s c a p e [these are banned words?] which make this look very promising)

From anyone who is seasoned in the pharmacokinetics of testosterone and/or endocrinology, given my age, fast recovery from prior cycle, etc. do you think this is worth trying, or does the potential for damage outweigh that for good?

Thanks!

[edit] Since it seems that my age is going to be an issue, it's worth noting that I have been lifting consistently (with the exception of ~1yr off) for 8 years now, and my diet has been finely tuned and consistent for the past 4 years. I am not a competition lifter, nor do I plan to be, but I have my reasons for starting this young. That said, contraindications are welcome, but I would greatly appreciate if you could include evidence--there's a lot of hearsay on these boards unfortunately
    dont believe everything you read. lr3 is worthless crap, even hgh did nothing for my rotator cuff.

you are barking up the wrong tree, rest and recovery is all you can do. NOTHING else will help

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    First of all, that PCT is horrible, u could benefit from the PCT section bro, do some research. And 2nd (most importantly) ur too yung 2 b cycling, @ ur age there is significant risk of doing potentially irreversible damage 2 ur Endocrine / HPTA.
    And you say his PCT was horrible when blood work proves otherwise??
    "My PCT officially ended towards the end of September (last shot of Test from the previous cycle was around August 18th)... Bloodwork as of October 10th confirmed that my serum test , FSH, and LH levels are normal and actually slightly higher than they were previously (perhaps due to a low-dose SARM I ran during early PCT ?). I have no doubt the quick recovery is due to my age (22--I know I am rather young)"

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board Imlev....
    We usually try to steer the younger crowd in the direction of waiting until 25 when their hormonal systems have fully developed. Truth is, this is a "rough rule of thumb" and isnt' necessarily precise. Your being 22 puts you in that age range where it could be developed at this point. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But either way, it's probably close. The guys have your best interests at heart when trying to discourage you. Of course, you will do what you are going to do.
    Just wanted to throw that in there...
    ---Roman

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    lr3 is crap. i wouldnt was any money on it.

Just heal normally and listen to your dr

Thread Information