robinator1969 is offline New Member

Info help on when to start Sus250

Hi guys, just got some sus250 but only been doing body building for 6 weeks, I train with a body builder 4 days a week do 45min of cardio 5-6 days per week, and i really need to shed about 10-15kg weight, (fat) I have been told not to start sus250 until ive done 3 months of weight training, I have also been told to start it as soon as possible. The amounts friends have told me to use range from 1mm every 2 weeks to 2mm every week.

Any help and amounts would be greatly appreciated.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It would be much, much better to get your body in optimal shape before running the gear. I am sure you bodybuilding partner would say the same. Hit the gym hard and when you feel you are doing good, making the progress you are looking for and your diet is in check then start taking the sust. The difference between that and jumping on right away is like night and day. How much shape and readiness depends on your history in the gym. How long to get you going and kicking on cylinders. Also, I would start running it at 500mgs a week to begin.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Imo, you should wait until your tendons are strengthened. When you use AAS your strength goes up exponentially and puts a lot of stress on the joints. There is also a golden time when you start training that your muscles respond to. Take advantage of this first and you will be happier in the long run.

Thanks

Cheers Guys, that's just want i wanted to hear, some good advice. I will take it on-board and start in a few months.

Thanks Mate, great advice, really appreciate it.

Thanks for your response mate, i will take this and train hard for the next 2 months before i start.

Thread Information