The Wolfman is offline Senior Member

How long before anadrol and tren-a is out of my system?

I just finished a cycle of anadrol , and tren -a (with test).
    And just wondering how long it will take till I notice all sides subside (the sides Im looking forward to subsiding the most is: insomnia and feeling like a bipolar nutcase)

Its been, lets see, 3 days, and I am feeling better already!
    No more cycling with tren and anadrol in the same cycle, made me feel like shit (but NEVER been as strong or looked as good tho)
    I was, and am a semi-lean 230 pounds at the moment (weighin in first thing in the morning)

3863 is offline Junior Member
    Tren acetate is some serious stuff. Most powerful steroid for lean gains and will strip fat off you. I notice gains after 5-7 days and the same with side effects. When ever the acetate ester begins to clear, like 4-5 days. Got to love the gains, agression in the gym though. Nothing better.

Test, tren ace, drol = ultimtate bulker.

The Wolfman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3863 View Post
    Tren acetate is some serious stuff. Most powerful steroid for lean gains and will strip fat off you. I notice gains after 5-7 days and the same with side effects. When ever the acetate ester begins to clear, like 4-5 days. Got to love the gains, agression in the gym though. Nothing better.

Test, tren ace, drol = ultimtate bulker.
    Yes I agree, it's incredible, but the better things get, the worse the sides get aswell - that's the deal
    I'll probably be good in a weeks time, starting too feel better, hoping I can sleep normally in a few days, hehe!
    Yes the gains and strength are amazing!

I would agree with test, tren and drol beeing a great bulker, a great bulker with alot of sides :P
    Felt look poop, in every single way, except the gains I was making, made me feel good :P

Thread Information