misc151 is offline New Member

can you tell the different when test-e kick in if you use dbol for the 1st 4-5 weeks?

I am currently on my 4th week of test-e (500ml/week) and kick it off with dbol 30mg ED. I felt Dbol strength on 2nd week and it's been good since then (25 pounds gained). But I am not sure if test-e has kicked in or not. Would I feel any different?

Thanks

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not really.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you must be crazy bloated to have put on 25 lbs in 2 weeks. Might want to watch your sodium intake and also you may need an ai if your estrogen is too high.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I did... For week 1-2.5 I felt awesome... Dbol made me feel like a million bucks. Then the test kicked in and I got test flu for a few days. It was awful. Terrible enough to make you quit the whole production... but it goes away and you feel awesome again. Not everyone gets test flu.

swollix is offline Junior Member
    I didn't notice a whole lot when I did Dbol for 5 weeks at 25mg per day, just bad back pumps... Now once the test kicked in at week 6 my strength went up like crazy. I only gained 13 lbs. from the whole cycle though, you're already at 25 from 2 weeks?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by misc151 View Post
    I am currently on my 4th week of test-e (500ml/week) and kick it off with dbol 30mg ED. I felt Dbol strength on 2nd week and it's been good since then (25 pounds gained). But I am not sure if test-e has kicked in or not. Would I feel any different?

Thanks
    Usually I can gauge the "kick in" by my sex drive, sometime between wk 4 & 6 I can usually tell.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    Sounds like you must be crazy bloated to have put on 25 lbs in 2 weeks. Might want to watch your sodium intake and also you may need an ai if your estrogen is too high.
    Times 2 on this. Watch the water bloat brother. Reduce salt and watch diet.

Depending on when test long ester kicks in for you. I feel a little better on dbol , but get bad back pumps. During 5th, 6th week you might drop off for a bit until the test kicks in high and then test will make you feel real similar.

misc151 is offline New Member
    yeah i was a little bloated. I also watch my diet but not sodium; I guess I should watch this as well. I taper it with a-dex which works pretty well for me. Sex is another story lol... not only my lady is getting it everyday but I have to fap as well lol...

I don't get backpump much since I take Taurine before workout; learned this from my past cycle.

So far I feel great, the only sides I get so far: bloating, oily skin, dry lips, acnes (not too bad just here and there)

Sector is offline Associate Member
    I never really feel it, but then again I dont get as much from testosterone as I do other compounds. In fact, I dont really like test all that much. Most people look foward to their test kicking in where as I get sad because it means I wont be on my orals anymore lol.

This issue is why its a good idea to do a test only cycle as your first. Lets you get an idea for how testosterone makes you feel.

Thread Information