jasbinder gill is offline New Member

Ripblend and anavar

Hi all, I posted a thread yesterday but think it has been taken off as I'm new to this site and I mentioned the lab names, anyway, just wanted a little advice on a course I'm planning on running, I am 5ft 8 and weight is 75 kg with about 9 percent max. I'm not after the typical bodybuilder look, but more for the lean, hard vascular look. I have been alot heavier in the past when younger, but don't like the bloated, puffy sort of look. My training is going well, and with that as is my cardio and diet is good, have one cheat day a week at weekends. I'm thinking of running ripblend ed for 6 weeks along with 80mg var ed, for pct am going to do clomid at 100/50/50/50 along with nolva at 40/40/20/20. I would be happy even if I only put on say like 4 or 5 pounds as long as it quality muscle as I'm very lean at moment anyway. I have done courses in the past,but they were few years ago and mainly to gain strength and weight, which I did do. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

DanB is offline Banned
    what age are you mate?

Sorry, forgot to put that, I'm 34!

DanB is offline Banned
    what dosage is your rip? im guessing its standard test,tren ,mast?

DanB is offline Banned
    also any particular reason for 6 weeks? if not then 8 week is usually standard

Yeah, it's 75mg of each so a total of 225mg per 1ml, no reason for 6 weeks, just been reading lots of different views on var and thought about 6 weeks seemed adequate.

DanB is offline Banned
    if it was me id run 1.5ml eod for 8 weeks var 60 - 80 mg (split evenly between am and pm) for 8 weeks and pct as you have planned(3 days after last injection) also look into an a.i. and hcg if possible because id like to keep my balls good luck bro

DanB is offline Banned
    sorry id run clomid 100mg ed week 1 and 2

Thanks for the advice, will look into the hcg for sure, just not very familiar with the usage of etc, will read up on it, thanks bro

Anyone have any idea when I should start the hcg and in what doses would be best and for how long. Thanks again in advance as reading alot of different stories on what's best

Bump

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasbinder gill View Post
    Hi all, I posted a thread yesterday but think it has been taken off as I'm new to this site and I mentioned the lab names, anyway, just wanted a little advice on a course I'm planning on running, I am 5ft 8 and weight is 75 kg with about 9 percent max. I'm not after the typical bodybuilder look, but more for the lean, hard vascular look. I have been alot heavier in the past when younger, but don't like the bloated, puffy sort of look. My training is going well, and with that as is my cardio and diet is good, have one cheat day a week at weekends. I'm thinking of running ripblend ed for 6 weeks along with 80mg var ed, for pct am going to do clomid at 100/50/50/50 along with nolva at 40/40/20/20. I would be happy even if I only put on say like 4 or 5 pounds as long as it quality muscle as I'm very lean at moment anyway. I have done courses in the past,but they were few years ago and mainly to gain strength and weight, which I did do. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
    Whats in the Ripblend? I assuming its a cutting mix but be specific.

Drostoanolone acetate 75mg
    Testosterone acetate 75mg
    Trenbolone acetate 75mg
    I have started my course and I'm pinning 1.5ml eod and taking 80mg anavar split in am and pm doses. I have 4000iu of hcg , have been advised to take 3 days after my course finishes at 800iu every 5 days. Does that sound right ? I also have clomid and nolva to hand. People in uk don't seem very clued up on pct hence asking all u guys !

testchef is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasbinder gill View Post
    Drostoanolone acetate 75mg
    Testosterone acetate 75mg
    Trenbolone acetate 75mg
    I have started my course and I'm pinning 1.5ml eod and taking 80mg anavar split in am and pm doses. I have 4000iu of hcg, have been advised to take 3 days after my course finishes at 800iu every 5 days. Does that sound right ? I also have clomid and nolva to hand. People in uk don't seem very clued up on pct hence asking all u guys !
    my rip blend im currently on is
    75 mg test prop
    65 mg tren ac
    65 mg winny per 1ml
    i also take var along side at 100mg ed i pin rip at 1.5 ml ed
    personnally i dont see the need for clomid and nolva i just take nolv its stronger and cheeper
    im in the uk and also find it hard to source i think thats why alot of guys here dont bother mates of mine dont bother but i have to im gyne prone.
    i currently run nolva along side my cycle

Thread Information