benchingover500 is offline New Member

Payment issues using the WU?

I am new to paying for supplies using the WU. When I attempt pay online, it would let me and tells me I have to come into the local WU to complete my transactions. Is this normal? Do you always have to go to the WU to pay for supplies?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by benchingover500 View Post
    I am new to paying for supplies using the WU. When I attempt pay online, it would let me and tells me I have to come into the local WU to complete my transactions. Is this normal? Do you always have to go to the WU to pay for supplies?
    Get an address if u can & send a money order, it'll sav u a few bucks & the hassle of dealin with WU. BTW, IDK if its "normal", I've never used WU.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    sometimes they do that if a CC is being used to make the transaction or its a lot of money.

just cancel it and go down there. Just tell them you are wiring money to a friend in need. Its non of their business otherwise. Never tell them its for business

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    if its in the US then send a USPS money order. Like bear said its that simple.

Ok. thanks. Just wanted me may sure the coast was clear.

Yeah, I agree, it's best to use a money order, but this store is in the US but the bill isn't. The supplier is suppose to be real reputable, but I am starting small to make sure it's legit. My main resource is out of what I need.

Ok. Thanks. They don't take Money orders.

MASTERMIKE 48 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benchingover500
    I always go in! Most of your major supermarkets have one! They don't ask what it's for normally! I do know if your sending over $1000 they will ask for your SS# in that case send a money order!

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERMIKE 48 View Post
    I always go in! Most of your major supermarkets have one! They don't ask what it's for normally! I do know if your sending over $1000 they will ask for your SS# in that case send a money order!
    Yeah, wutever u do, DONT giv up ur social!

Thanks B. I always try to order less that 500 just in case. I loose on discounts but I feel more confortable.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I have the exact same issue. When the prob comes up you usually get a 50 percent coupon for the sending charge.

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    I have an online WU account and in Australia you sometimes have to call them after you do the transaction online before they will complete the transfer for you.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERMIKE 48 View Post
    i just send 2 wu transactions then.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaz Kavlic View Post
    I have an online WU account and in Australia you sometimes have to call them after you do the transaction online before they will complete the transfer for you.
    agree. There are online WU sites where you don't have to go in (in USA). However, I always try to avoid WU, and instead use the credit card. Having said that, there is a financial firewall around afghanistan, and this forced me to abandon the online WU and physically go in to send the money.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    agree. There are online WU sites where you don't have to go in (in USA). However, I always try to avoid WU, and instead use the credit card. Having said that, there is a financial firewall around afghanistan, and this forced me to abandon the online WU and physically go in to send the money.
    I would think it would be available in Afghanistan. Are you in the service there?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Use your real name also, you have to show id to get your money back if there is and issue.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Use your real name also, you have to show id to get your money back if there is and issue.
    agreed. I had an issue once where the person at wu made a mistake and i had trouble fixing it because it wasnt in my name.

Donjuice is offline Junior Member
    From reading your post and the " Discounts at 500" sounds like you may have the same source. I always use WU and never have any problems.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    verify your acc

Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    verify your acc
    my bank wont allow wu online at all. Its not wu but my bank will deny it every time.

Thread Information