Polypeptide is offline New Member

I need help with a cycle

I have done two cycles each time it involved 8 weeks of Test E, Deca , and D-bol. I wanted to try something a little different and was hoping to get the input of some experienced lifters. It has been a long time since I have injected or orally uptaken any form of steroid so I'm a little out of touch with whats new and improved. The longevity of the cycle is not a huge issue when giving me advice on cycles.
    I was hoping to do both a bulking and cutting cycle. For the bulk cycle I wanted to use the same steroids because my body responds well to them (if you have any other suggestions for bulking steroids I'm open ears). I wanted to use Test E and Deca at 250mg/ml and 5mg d-bol tablets I was hoping to add in HGH since my friend had great results with it. 8 week cycle 1 injection of deca and test every 4 days and start off with 20mg of d-bol and increase by increments of 5 until maxing out at 40mg. I have no clue how to use the HGH. I have also never done a cutting cycle either so I just need advice because I have been out of it so long I'm basically lost. Thank you for your time.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    U shouldn't b using steroids @ 22 years old bro, having done 2 cycles already, theres a chance u may hav done damage already 2 ur undeveloped Endocrine / HPTA. I suggest u get some full panel blood work done.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quit while you are ahead. Its not worth the risks bro.

I have had a full panel of blood work and this was post 2nd cycle and everything was normal besides the obvious elevated cholesterol levels but those have been within normal range now for a long time. I am not ahead I am behind which is why I want to do another cycle.

Ur body is capable of amazing things NATURALLY @ ur age, take advantage of that, it wont b long b 4 ur body is on the down hill side things, & u will look back @ ur 20's & say "I wish I had that back". I'll bet, with a tweak in ur diet & training regime u can astonish urself within 30 days.

I have astonished myself the reason I want to do a cycle is I had a really bad back injury to where I couldnt lift for a few years and I got depressed and became fat. I was 6ft 271 over the next few months I dropped 60lbs and I built good lean muscle. When I reach 10-12% body fat I will be doing a cycle to get the mass I once had back. I have had plenty of fun in my 20's actually going to kent fest as a swat cop later tonight (:

Wut makes u think ur not capable of building the mass u want without steroids ? U lost 60 lbs without gear.............now do urself a favor & stay natty 4 now bro. The damage u can do @ ur age is no joke bro.

What age would be apropriate to start a cycle and dont say 30's no way in hell I'm waiting that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Polypeptide View Post
    What age would be apropriate to start a cycle and dont say 30's no way in hell I'm waiting that long.
    51 years, 4 months, 1 week, 4 days, 19 hours, 33 minutes & 11 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Polypeptide View Post
    Just kiddin man, 25 would b ideal.

Alright thank you for the advice.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If your stuck on using run test/deca and change to drol. You dont have to run much. 400/300 or if you have to 500/400 and add 50 mgs of drol in at week 5 when the injectibles are starting go. I would run some hcg during and run the lower dosage I mentioned but go 12 weeks. Deca really kicks ass for me after week 7. As far as when you cut, leave out the drol and carb cycle. Your diet influnences the cutting process, not the chemicals.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information