VA703 is offline Junior Member

Gyno after first week (Please advise)

Im 26, 6ft 235 lbs been training for years with and without aas. I just got gyno after the first week of this cycle.

Started my 6th cycle as follows:
    week1-5 dbols 60mg per day
    week1-14 sus450 (750mg per week)
    week 1-12 Decca/NPP (500mg per week)

Its been 1 week and I already have gyno forming in my left nip. I have a pea size ball under my nip and it feels like Im pushing on a bruise when touched. When I noticed the pain a couple days ago I took .5ml of liquid anastrozole and been doing so every day for the past 4 days and I dropped the dbol . I havent noticed a change yet (maybe a little less sore) should I throw in some letro? if so how much? or should I up the arimidex to 1ml per day?

I also have cabar for progesterone gyno, but being that im only one week in I am more inclined to believe its from the dbol which I also dropped to 40mg a day since I started the anstrozole.

This is the same nip that flared up last cycle around week 10, I removed the problem with letro then but im sure small traces were still there which allowed it to flare up so quick. I wasnt on an AI this cycle as I was going to wait until my 3rd week. I KNOW I learned my lesson and wont wait next time.

This is my main question I want answered. Alot of people tell me that letro should be a last resort and continue to run the anastrozole for a couple weeks at .5mg per day and see if it clears up. Well I was always taught that anastrozole will prevent it from getting worse but only letro would reverse it. I have gyno, not just some puffy nips that are a little sensitive. So what will anastrozole alone do for me. What do you recomend. I have a pack of **** letro 2.5mg per pill. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by VA703; 10-30-2011 at 12:54 PM.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    750 mg / PER DAY of Test. & 500 mg / PER DAY of Deca .?!?!?

meant per week, any advice?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Giv the rim some time 2 work, it should b sufficient. R u gyno prone? (were u ever obese, or did u hav gyno as a child?)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i agree with giving the a-dex time to work. Also what dose are you taking. .5ml means nothing with out knowing the milligrams.

What is your bf%?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i agree with giving the a-dex time to work. Also what dose are you taking. .5ml means nothing with out knowing the milligrams.

What is your bf%?
    Im using liquid anastrozole from EP. Its 1mg per ml. So Im taking .5mgs per day. I have never had gyno as a kid nor was I ever fat. My BF Is high but I am eating very clean and at around 18% BF. My uper body, shoulders arms and chest are masive and lean, its mostly my gut that needs a little work. I never had an issue with gyno untill my last cycle which was treated with letro. IF nothing but letro will reverse gyno what am I hoping the anastrozole will do besides prevent it from getting worse? Like I said im not getting signs of gyno, I got gyno. Anyways I will take your advice, what protocal or does would you recomend? Thanks Guys, your time is very apreciated!

Thread Information