kiwi18 is offline New Member

Hello from Brisbane

G'day all
    recently joined what is an exceptional (from my trawling the net) site and very happy to have found it.
    I have after a 7 year break, due to emigrating, new job etc etc, decided to get back into training. I am keen to find a good hardcore gym, IE no poseurs, out of shape personal trainers, yoga, pilates, spinning classes! Nothing wrong with them just not the place I want to train in!
    Any like minded people who can point me to a good gym around Morningside would be appreciated.

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    Hey mate,

Plenty of good gyms around, I go to Anytime Fitness there is one in morningside... they have good quality equipment, loads of free weights and generally not too many personal trainers, fags and chicks (I kinda prefer it that way because there is less distractions).

Get your post count up so you can send/receive PMs and you'll find plenty of good advice on here.

Cheers bud.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate
    No idea about good gyms in your area. If you come to afghanistan, I can show you which ones NOT to go to! =)
    ---Roman

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    welcome abord

Thanks mate, will do my best. Reading through I have to get 100 posts, man that will take a while! Looking forward to it, things certainly look very interesting here.
    My email is on here if you are able to mail me? I am similar weight to you, but more out of shape I am sure!! Tks Bro
    Last edited by kiwi18; 10-31-2011 at 06:36 AM.

Cheers Bro, did my military 1982-3 in Angola against Russians and Cubans, stay strong and be careful brother!

Thread Information