MattUK666 is offline Associate Member

Test E Half Life Chart

Hey

This is my 3rd cycle, My stats are:

BF 14%
    Height 5 foot 10 inches

I am running a 15 week, Test E cycle (and running my fave oral, Anadrol for the 1st 25 days at 100mg per day). The test E will be at 750mg per week.

I have already done my first week, I frontloaded with 2000mg (its a lot, but I do love Test E!)

Can someone confirm the half life of test E? Its 7 days right? Does this mean, that in 7 days time, the 2000mg I shot, will be down to 1000mg? Then in week 2, my test in my body will be 1750? Or does it run out of your body at a rate of 250mg per week? I need to work out what my test levels will be at around week 8 etc.

Thanks

Matt

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't worry about it. There is no correct answer, since we metabolize drugs at varying rates.
    Just start PCT 2 weeks after your last shot.

Ahh ok, But surely I wont lose 1000mg in a week? I want the test to build up in my system over the cycle.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why using so much I get great results with test E @ 400mgs a week.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    yeah after week 10-12 watch for side m8 acne is a bitch with this stuff!!

It's going to build up. That's what long esters do. Your lack of understanding on this subject is a bit troubling...

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I hope you have an AI on hand. Along with all your pct.

I do have knowledge and experience with test E, what I am looking for is a sort of chart, where I can work out how much my test is roughly going up each week.

And with regards to "half life", I was wondering if my body could really lose 1000mg of my 2000mg frontload in the same time period, that it would lose 250mg or a 500mg injection, does that make sense?

Thanks

You're really overthinking this. It doesn't matter...AT ALL.
    And you're using too much test for your size and experience level, anyway.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you are using a pretty heavy dose, what dose of test did you run on your previous cycles?

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    This link may help

http://www.roidcalc.com/

Enter in the amount of test E shot on what days and it will graph your blood levels for you

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxa06 View Post
    This link may help

http://www.roidcalc.com/

Enter in the amount of test E shot on what days and it will graph your blood levels for you
    mate,

I did a quick half life analysis of enth, which has a stated active life of 15 days. But based on half life:
    - - - days - - -
    dose (mg) 5 5 5 5
    500 enth 250 125 62.5 31.25

If you look at my half life analysis, you will see that after 20 days, there is still 31.25 mg unmetabolized testosterone in the body. And this is pretty much why that after three months, it can still be detected.

Just thought I'd throw that out there

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rone-Enanthate
    Last edited by Times Roman; 11-02-2011 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MattUK666 View Post
    Hey

This is my 3rd cycle, My stats are:

BF 14%
    Height 5 foot 10 inches

I am running a 15 week, Test E cycle (and running my fave oral, Anadrol for the 1st 25 days at 100mg per day). The test E will be at 750mg per week.

I have already done my first week, I frontloaded with 2000mg (its a lot, but I do love Test E!)

Can someone confirm the half life of test E? Its 7 days right? Does this mean, that in 7 days time, the 2000mg I shot, will be down to 1000mg? Then in week 2, my test in my body will be 1750? Or does it run out of your body at a rate of 250mg per week? I need to work out what my test levels will be at around week 8 etc.

Thanks

Matt

just my .02, but that's a lot of drol

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    mate,

I did a quick half life analysis of enth, which has a stated active life of 15 days. But based on half life:
    - - - days - - -
    dose (mg) 5 5 5 5
    500 enth 250 125 62.5 31.25

If you look at my half life analysis, you will see that after 20 days, there is still 31.25 mg unmetabolized testosterone in the body. And this is pretty much why that after three months, it can still be detected.

Just thought I'd throw that out there

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rone-Enanthate
    i was actually doing a chart like this myself the other day and i wasn't sure if i should start to discount the enathate after the 15 days? i wanted to see how long it would take to reach stable blood levels, front loading vs not front loading. In my calculations i just kept dividing it until it reached like 2mg or something.

OP don't meant to high jack your thread!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It love to see someone take blood test every wk of cycle on a frontload to see what it does.
    IF half life analyst are correct we would never start PCT 14 days after last shot because our levels would still be way above norm. As for me it take about a month for my levels to get under 700-500ng.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^ that depends on the dose you are taking. If you do the regular 500mg test e/ week cycle then 2 weeks after injection would be 500(day 1), 250 (day 7), 125 (day 14). 125mg of test E a week is pretty close to normal (standard trt dose is test at 100mg/week)

a frontload helps reach stabilization quicker with longer esters, because it takes so long for the esterases to cleave off the ester.

the mg you inject isnt a direct correlation with test levels in the body due to other processes happening, however you can assume you are close to a normal amount of test when you get close to the TRT dose for PCT... but that is a more indepth issue, and i would assume that alot of people would have trouble figuring that out (with some of the questions asked on this site on a regular basis)

as for the OP, that was an insane front load i would bet you will run into some problems due to the excessive amount you did (with aromatization and 5ar), you did jump start test levels in your body, but with that you also jump started the sides. the enzymes that are responsible for sides upregulate/downregulate with the amount of test in the body, so by doing alot more, you also increase those enzymes alot faster also.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    just my .02, but that's a lot of drol
    100mgs pd is the standard mate

Thanks for the replies guys, and the link to the calculator.

Yeah I know it was an insane frontload, I never really experienced bad sides before, and ive been on 750mg before (without a frontload though).

I am on propecia to stop hairloss.

Im use to my balls shrinking so thats no big deal to me, as they always go back to normal after PCT.

Its only a 12 week cycle, then after that I will get the test out of my body and back to normal.

Anadrol at 100mg is pretty normal, Its the same dose I used before, you dont really keep gains from it, its mostly water, but its a little kick start.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    ^^ that depends on the dose you are taking. If you do the regular 500mg test e/ week cycle then 2 weeks after injection would be 500(day 1), 250 (day 7), 125 (day 14). 125mg of test E a week is pretty close to normal (standard trt dose is test at 100mg/week)

a frontload helps reach stabilization quicker with longer esters, because it takes so long for the esterases to cleave off the ester.

the mg you inject isnt a direct correlation with test levels in the body due to other processes happening, however you can assume you are close to a normal amount of test when you get close to the TRT dose for PCT... but that is a more indepth issue, and i would assume that alot of people would have trouble figuring that out (with some of the questions asked on this site on a regular basis)

as for the OP, that was an insane front load i would bet you will run into some problems due to the excessive amount you did (with aromatization and 5ar), you did jump start test levels in your body, but with that you also jump started the sides. the enzymes that are responsible for sides upregulate/downregulate with the amount of test in the body, so by doing alot more, you also increase those enzymes alot faster also.
    Chart shows about 21 days after last shot of having over 5mg a day released. How would pct work if you are still showing above TRT dose (125mg). Im not arguing with the 2 wk theory, i just rather wait about 3 wks or so to run pct.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    100mgs pd is the standard mate
    I've still got about 7 grams sitting in my locker. Anything over 50mg/day makes me so sleeeeeeeeepy

Blog Entries
    so after day 14 you have 125mg roughly of test e left, then day 21 you have 62.5mg... that is 1/2 the trt value and would be below the normal blood values then. So by starting pct when you are on the decline of test e left in your system, you can not suffer the low t symptoms as much because you will be trying to start your own bodys production. And clomid/nolva will block the estrogen inhibition, and testosterone helps regulate GnRH pulses by the hypothalamus you still want to have some test in your body when you begin pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    so after day 14 you have 125mg roughly of test e left, then day 21 you have 62.5mg... that is 1/2 the trt value and would be below the normal blood values then. So by starting pct when you are on the decline of test e left in your system, you can not suffer the low t symptoms as much because you will be trying to start your own bodys production. And clomid/nolva will block the estrogen inhibition, and testosterone helps regulate GnRH pulses by the hypothalamus you still want to have some test in your body when you begin pct.
    Id have to say 125mg may be around normal TRT dose but still way higher than average males production 125 x.70/7 gives you 12.5 mgs daily which is over twice average. 62.5mg is more inline at 6.25mg. Guess it really depends on individual, im just going with test done on 5mg daily release of androgel or patches which show a average range of roughly 500 to 750 ng of test levels. Cause then you can say TRT dose with patches gels is 35mg wk. On that note however if you say its takes over a wk for nolva/clomid to start working then i would agree with starting day 14.

The only thing I am still confused about, is the half life of my 2000mg front load.

Are we saying that:

A, The half life is the same, so I will lose 1000mg of my 2000mg front load, at the same rate that I would lose 250mg of a 500mg shot.

OR

B, That because 2000mg is so much more than 500mg, that it will take a lot longer, for the 2000mg to leave my system.

As then I can sort of understand, that because I frontloaded 2000mg, adding my 750 a week from now on, will slowly up the test levels in my body, from a starting base of 2000mg.

Its quite interested to know if the half life is the same, regardless of the amount of test that is injected.

Oh, I am using the high dose because I dont plan to add anything else to the cycle, I quite like just test E.

The only side effects that concern me is the rate my body hair grows while on test, i'll be an ape within a matter of weeks lol

sir.solidarity is offline Associate Member
    Quite a bit, but goodluck. <.<

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    Id have to say 125mg may be around normal TRT dose but still way higher than average males production 125 x.70/7 gives you 12.5 mgs dailythats not how that works though, if that were the case, then after the 7 days the test e would be completely gone, it goes down in a curve like a parabola which is over twice average. 62.5mg is more inline at 6.25mgthat would be the end of the week value, which is below the replacement dose of test e for the next week by about 1/2. Guess it really depends on individual, im just going with test done on 5mg only 9-14% of that test is bio available however and it has no ester so you dont need to stock up the body with estered test which then the esterases in the body remove the ester to get to the testosterone compound which then can act accordinglydaily release of androgel or patches which show a average range of roughly 500 to 750 ng of test levels. Cause then you can say TRT dose with patches gels is 35mg wk. On that note however if you say its takes over a wk for nolva/clomid to start working then i would agree with starting day 14.
    see above

and to the other question, yes the half life remains the same, its independent on the amount you inject. (this is due to there are alot of esterases in the body and the t1/2 is based on the time the esterase needs to cleave off the ester)

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You're really overthinking this. It doesn't matter...AT ALL.
    And you're using too much test for your size and experience level, anyway.
    I 100% agree and 100mgs of drol is to much also, severe pumps will most likely hinder workouts (and blow bp through the roof).....Ive tried it and it sucked.

OP your using to much gear. Also run the drol at the end.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Do you suggest I take it down to 500mg per week and run it for a few more weeks?

100mg of anadrol is completely normal, its the dose I always take.

What do you mean by severe pumps will hinder my workouts?

Its ok, I am open to all suggestions, I am just aware that just because my amp says 250mg of test, you dont actually get 250mg of test, plus you lose some on each injection (like when it runs back out of your ass lol!), so I didnt think 750 was to much, ive done that dose before (but not for a whole 12 weeks, and not with an insane frontload).

chesty03 is offline New Member
    is 1 ml = to 100mg of test c

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MattUK666 View Post
    Do you suggest I take it down to 500mg per week and run it for a few more weeks?

100mg of anadrol is completely normal, its the dose I always take.

What do you mean by severe pumps will hinder my workouts?

Its ok, I am open to all suggestions, I am just aware that just because my amp says 250mg of test, you dont actually get 250mg of test, plus you lose some on each injection (like when it runs back out of your ass lol!), so I didnt think 750 was to much, ive done that dose before (but not for a whole 12 weeks, and not with an insane frontload).

Hey bud you don't frontload on a long ester. It does no good. You will just have more test in your system as the test cleaves off the ester. If you want to frontload properly use some test prop or test suspension along with your test E. Start with 750mg/wk of test prop and 750 test E for the first 3 weeks or until the test E kick's in.
    Last edited by Brohim; 03-20-2012 at 08:57 PM.

Thread Information