Ironman3510 is offline New Member

Test E/Tren Ace cycle

Hey all,

I am about to start a test e/tren ace cycle. I have a few questions, first off this is my third test cycle, and my first one with tren. Question, would it be still sufficient to run test once a week at 250 mg and tren eod at 50 mg for 12 weeks? I have read that most are test at 500 a week and tren at 75 but I wanted to know if adaptations would still occur at this level. Thanks for all the help.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what are your stats and goals of this cycle

I'm 24, 5'11" 197 lbs and 11% bf. Strength and size is the main goal with a main emphasis on hypertrophy but also be under 10% bf as well.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Im running test at 250 right now and tren at 400, its fine. By running the test dosage low helps a lot with keeping the tren sides at a minimum. Why are you running tren-a? 12 weeks of eod shots gets tiring.
    Last edited by BG; 11-01-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

signal7 is offline New Member
    I find EOD shots keep me focused. When I'm pinning, inside I'm always thinking "OK, no screwing around now! I need to eat right and train hard or I'm injecting this stuff for nothing!" On days where I pin I'm chomping at the bit to get to the gym and usually have zero problems with diet. I'm always more focused when I'm using gear like Prop, Tren A, Mast, etc. than I will be when I used Enth Cyp or Deca . Plus part of my job is giving other people shots so I can't be squimish about injections.

Ok, great, I appreciate it. Well after doing some research, i've read most run tren between 8-12 weeks. How much better are your gains with adding tren since this is my first time adding something to a test cycle

Thread Information