Madscientist is offline New Member

Newbie with a question

This is my first post so I'm hoping someone can help me out with my question.

One year ago I started to take some gear I got from a friend and found that it worked really well. I had gained about 20 lbs in 2 months and that was a big deal for me as I'm only small, 170 lbs and went to 190. I used gear for about 3 months and never had any acne while I was on it. The problem was when I had stopped it I had developed server cystic acne on my chest, back, shoulders, and neck. It has been a year now since this acne started and I'm finally starting to clear up. When I was on it I did not keep very good track of my cycles and I would say I abused it and when I stopped it I just quite cold turkey. Never decreased my dose gradually just stopped taking it. I would like to start taking steroids again but I am concerned about acne coming back. My question is If I had not done my cycles properly and stopping all of a sudden lead to server acne? The stuff I believe was T450 if that sounds right.

Well thanks for any input

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    acne is usually caused by changes in hormone levels. So just stopping and not doing any pct caused a good swing in your hormones.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To add to what Gixxer said to help further explain it, and also to answer questions for those who get acne/backne on cycle. Acne and Backne is often caused by a rise in estrogen or a change in Test to Estrogen balance, this can often be avoided during cycle by the use of an AI to control aromatization of test into estro and can often be avoided during PCT by incorporating a good PCT which keeps the ratio of test to estro as close to normal as possible.

Madscientist is offline New Member
    Thanks for the great replies guys. Looks like I have a lot of reading to do. Thankfully there is a lot of great info on this site.

Thread Information