Noob 1st cycle advice.

Stats:
    27 yr old
    5'6"
    140lbs
    8% BF
    Lifting for 2-3 yrs solid
    Diet in check, 3500+ cals a day

Def. a 'hardgainer' have never really been able to get above 145. Metabolism is through the roof.

Looking at a Test E only cycle but not sure about running the average 500mgs a week due to my size. Looking at running about 300-350/week.

Planning on running Novla for PCT with recommend dosages as per PCT posts on here. Also debating running 10mgs Novla a week for insurance.

Advice or suggestions would be awesome. Been reading a lot but its starting to all run together. Also debating on whether or not to add EQ to the cycle, though i have read it's not really worth it.

Thanks for any and all help.

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Leave out the EQ bro and stick with the test only. It'd be a wise decision to run the test on its own first to see how your system responds. It'd be worthwhile to run an AI like Aromasin while on cycle and add some HCG to maintain some size in your nads if you can acquire it.

Good luck with your cycle.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Point by point for clarity...
    Quote Originally Posted by shortandstout View Post
    Stats:
    27 yr old
    5'6"
    140lbs
    8% BF
    Lifting for 2-3 yrs solid
    Diet in check, 3500+ cals a day

Def. a 'hardgainer' have never really been able to get above 145. Metabolism is through the roof.
    This is negated by gear.

Looking at a Test E only cycle but not sure about running the average 500mgs a week due to my size. Looking at running about 300-350/week.
    Size is not a cycle determinant. 500 mg/EW is optimal for a first cycle, anything lower is short-circuiting.

Planning on running Novla for PCT with recommend dosages as per PCT posts on here.
    Great.

Also debating running 10mgs Novla a week for insurance.
    Running AIs or Serms while on is unnecessary unless, well, unless it's necessary.
    That is to say, unless you know from past experience how a compound will impact you, and are desirous of countering it, there's no need to haphazardly add ancillaries to your cycle. Furthermore, nearly anything that happens on cycle can be effectively counteracted after it occurs, making such unwarranted/insurance precautions impractical. I see you've been here since September...you should know this by now.

Advice or suggestions would be awesome. Been reading a lot but its starting to all run together. Also debating on whether or not to add EQ to the cycle, though i have read it's not really worth it.
    I agree with Blaz here.

Thanks for any and all help.
    Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

shortandstout is offline New Member
    So I just picked up a vial from my source and it's a 250 ml vial. Wow this is gonna be a lot more expensive than I thought. How long will test e be good sitting on the shelf? Looking to save some up and then cycle. Wasn't aware that I would go through two vials a week.

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortandstout View Post
    So I just picked up a vial from my source and it's a 250 ml vial. Wow this is gonna be a lot more expensive than I thought. How long will test e be good sitting on the shelf? Looking to save some up and then cycle. Wasn't aware that I would go through two vials a week.
    2 vials a week? what

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    C if u can grab a couple 10ml vials, usually cheaper that way.

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SufferToReturnHarder View Post
    2 vials a week? what
    1 ml amps

Quote Originally Posted by Epic01 View Post
    1 ml amps
    F that

DrHealth is offline Junior Member
    IMO Your first cycle will always be your best cycle. Test E and an Mild Oral would be great. Just remember to keep your diet clean and take the proper supplements to sustain your gains. Lastly, Your heart is a muscle so make sure you work that out aka some form of cardio. Have fun and get blood work done pre and post.

Quote Originally Posted by DrHealth View Post
    IMO Your first cycle will always be your best cycle. Test E and an Mild Oral would be great. Just remember to keep your diet clean and take the proper supplements to sustain your gains. Lastly, Your heart is a muscle so make sure you work that out aka some form of cardio. Have fun and get blood work done pre and post.
    Forget any other compound for the first cycle besides Test.

sir.solidarity is offline Associate Member
    I personally disagree with anyone who says less than 500 is bad for a first cycle.
    I did 250mg ew of test for m first and gained 20 lb's with minimal sides.

Most of the people who will tell you not to do less than 500 have never done less than 500.
    I have done 250 and 500 mg cycles of test e, 500 gave me more sides/aggression (which can be good during workouts)

Quote Originally Posted by sir.solidarity View Post
    I personally disagree with anyone who says less than 500 is bad for a first cycle.
    I did 250mg ew of test for m first and gained 20 lb's with minimal sides.

Most of the people who will tell you not to do less than 500 have never done less than 500.
    I have done 250 and 500 mg cycles of test e, 500 gave me more sides/aggression (which can be good during workouts)
    Agreed.
    If running Test E, first cycle should range from 250-400 ew.

You must remember your first cycle is always your best. You don't need tons of gear to achieve what you're looking for. Less is always best.
    Last edited by DrHealth; 11-08-2011 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SufferToReturnHarder View Post
    Forget any other compound for the first cycle besides Test.
    I firmly and respectfully disagree. Test only cycles are not optimal regarding your first cycle. I am not sure who spread that nasty rumor. Test only cycles are not complete. Yes test is some what anabolic & androgenic but you need a mixture of both unless you're taking HGH. You don't want to strength of 10 Men with tendons of a 90 year old lady. A beginner cycle could be Test and Anavar or Test and t-bol/ or Test/ Dbol . You don't need high dosages to see results.

ok, so my vial says 250mg/ml. How many doses should I get out of one vial?

I never intended to take the "usual" 500mg/wk dosage. I would like to know the true results of the test and I figured that being a smaller guy, see first post for stats, I wouldn't need as much test as a 6 ft 220 lb guy. I def. intend on doing it right but i don't want to way underdose for 10 weeks and waste money.

thanks for all the help/advice.

also have been looking into grabbing some HCG as it seems to be a good thing to run during cycle...has anyone heard of any bunk hcg on the web? My source is local and he doesnt carry hcg so i would have to get it on the net. from what I read there isnt much fake out there...

Bump. Any suggestions on dosage of vial?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    then just run 250 mg per week then. 1 shot per week at 1 cc. keep studying gain some more knowledge before you pin.....

Thread Information