maxwell78 is offline Junior Member

How to know if estrogen is too low or too high?

Just finished up week 5 so im about mid cycle right now...have 7 more weeks to go for a test E @ 500mg/week. Also on 500 IU's hcg a week. been on a-dex now for almost 3 weeks...0.5mg every other day. I almost feel like I can't find that happy medium with my hormone levels. in the first few weeks, i was way more tired, getting bloated, not as much energy, headaches,...then about a week and a half after i started the arimidex i started to feel better, headaches went away and i started to feel like i had more energy and sex drive increased this past week or so and ive also started to get some acne so i figured that meant my test levels were really peaking. however, the past few days ive noticied my joints feeling a little sore. [mainly my shouler] and my nipples continue to be sensitive even though im on the a-dex. i just dont get it. ive been doing some reading and see that sore joints can mean E levels are too low and sensitive nipples can mean too high E levels....i have put on about 10 lbs so far.

can you guys help me out here. I just feel like i can't find that right spot for whats going to work for me and i really wanted to make the most out of this cycle. i have 7 more weeks to go and want to get it right.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Hard to say bro.... It took me prob 6-7 weeks to get my estrogen levels in check too... Like you said, sore joints are a sign of too low estrogen and sore nips are a sign of too high
    Try varying the doses and see how that treats u, Everybody's different so what works for someone may not work for another. I finally found my sweet spot at .2 eod
    With no a-dex my nips got puffy n sensitive and started to bloat, started .5 eod, was too much. It completely killed my sex drive, was tired all the time, joints hurt. After a few doses @ .2 eod, all of my sides were gone and my sex drive and good sense of well-being finally returned.. good luck

thanks man. i guess i am probably more on the higher side than low b/c i still have a good sex drive, energy and the acne and sensitive nips are still there.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ya I would think its high. Ive fought estrogen/progesterone for years and years, just getting it somewhat under control. A-dex never worked for me, ive ran it high also. I use fareston now and it works real well. I threw some prami in (because of the tren ) and things ae good.....not great though. I can tell my body wants to break out, can feel some spots but they dont flare up. I would switch over to tamo or fareston.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Gi812Many is offline Member
    I use 10mgs/eod of Aromasin and 20mgs/daily of Nolva.....Been working great. Also this dose has been optimal in controlling my lethargy as well.

bump

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Bloodwork!!

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest View Post
    Bloodwork!!
    well yeah i know that. can't go to doc for more bloodwork. you have any resources on where i can get it done?

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwell78 View Post
    well yeah i know that. can't go to doc for more bloodwork. you have any resources on where i can get it done?
    Why not, Just go to any walk in clinic and ask for Blood work. There might some online Doctors that can give you the script. Try Google, Good luck.

grind4it is offline New Member
    I hope I'm not breaking the rules. If you want blood work without going to your doctor, I use directlabs dot com they will email you a lab request that will allow you to walk into a lab in your area and get the tests you want. The best part is you can request your estrogen levels be check and that's all they check. The cost is very reasonable and you get your results quick (usually less than 4 working days).

Good luck man

Thread Information