Thread: short cycle

BIGJ is offline New Member

short cycle

planning to do a short cycle (4 weeks).
    doing prop and winny only.
    doing prop at 20ccs for my upper body (shoulder and biceps). 5 css per week (5x4=20) and 30ccs for my legs (6ccs-8ccs-8ccs-8ccs).
    is ok this way, any opinios???.
    peace

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    nobody will recommend you this cycle here, reason being your blood levels will be elevated for a short period and its takes atleast 4 to 7 days for any AS to work unless its DBOL .

now this cycle will definitely give you hard and lean mass, but you wont gain much for one, and two it wont stay on for a long time, unless you REALLY watch your diet

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    no bro, your not going to get good results with that cycle, and for 4 weeks you will not maintain much of any muscle you gained....try a different cycle...what are your goals bro...and what are your stats...Madmax...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bad cycle. I don't know what you mean by doing them for upper and lower body. If you are hoping for growth from spot injections you won't see much from that short schedule.

BIGJ is offline New Member
    just triying to get a little more lean am not expecting to grow that much with this short cycle. i finished my last cycle(second one using sus, EQ and winny) one month ago so i just want to mantain the results and get cut.
    weight 92 kilos
    arms 43 cms
    legs 65 cms
    thats it
    peace

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Actually due to some scheduling htings with school i only have about 4 weeks free and am on my second week of a prop only cycle at 75mg ED for 4 weeks... i plan to do a dbol taper along with post cycle therapy ... i'll let you all know how it goes. It's more of an experiment really.

Thread Information