juiced1313 is offline New Member

need advice on large stack

Hello,

I'm a newbiew here, but I got a great deal on a cycle and want to start it within the next day or two. First, the essentials, I'm 23, 5'10 160 and I think 9% bf. I consume 250-300 G's of protein a day and around 3-4000 calories a day now. Also I've done two or threes cycles previously, so I'm not a complete noob. I've used test, tren , deca , drol, and a few test blends. The cycle I want to start is tren 300, deca 275, eq 300 and super test 450. I'm looking for big gains, both in strength and mass. I've heard the test 450 can be painful though
    .any recommendations guys? Advice is much appreciated, thanks

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Get ready to get fried brother....First some are going to think your to young, which I think 23-25 is a good age, depends on the genetics of the person. Second, no offense...eating how much you claim to eat, having cycled
    Also I've done two or threes cycles previously, so I'm not a complete noob
    (What does that mean, is it two or three?????) with the compounds you claim to have cycled. Buddy, you should be rocking alittle more than a 160lbs....As for the Tren 300's, TEST 450's!!! Im sorry but, more often than not those products are garbage, under dosed, just to much compound to suspend (450mgs/mL). Good luck

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    How long have you been eating 3-4000 cals???

What do you plan for pct??
    Do not ask me for a source check.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    post your diet. If you did 3 cycles and are eating that much you shoudl be bigger the 160. Diet is goin gto dictate how much you gain. You dont need that much stuff you need to fix your diet to or you are wasting your $ and possibly damging yourself for good.

Do you have pct?
    Do you have any ai's?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never seen Tren at 300mg/ml myself. Sounds like you need to get your diet straightened out at only 160lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Never seen Tren at 300mg/ml myself. Sounds like you need to get your diet straightened out at only 160lbs.
    I've had tren e at 300

I've had tren e at 300
    The strongest Tren i have seen was some TNT450 which had 250mg test with 200mg tren E but the stuff was like motor oil and caused brutal pain at the injection site. I don`t recomend that compound!

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    edit*

Your diet is terrible. Even when I was natural at 5'9 I got up to the 180's from eating and lifting right.
    Last edited by chi; 11-08-2011 at 02:17 PM.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by chi
    ahhh i love the vip forum none of this nonsense lol
    Wh what? The VIP really exist now?

Wh what? The VIP really exist now?
    I have no idea what youa re talking about..

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    im having trouble believing this is authentic.

if it is, then its a diet thats required, not drugs

chi
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I have no idea what youa re talking about..
    i second that and don't manipulate my posts!!!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Come on guys give the man a chance to answer back...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

i second that and don't manipulate my posts!!!
    You could ask me to edit if u want, but don't act like those aren't your words

chi
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    You could ask me to edit if u want, but don't act like those aren't your words

joke jasc no biggie

joke jasc no biggie
    all good bro.. I took it the wrong way..

diet

I'm 160 because I've leaned out a lot. Also I've taken an 18 month break since my last cycle so I've. Leaned out quite a bit. My diet usually consists of oatmeal in the am followed by eggs and wheat toast, 2 hours later a protein shake or protein bar, then chicken with brown rice and brocli or sweet potatoes, 2 hours later protein shake or bar, another serving of chicken and vegetables followed by fruit and cottage cheese. Before bed Greek yogurt and granola, sometimes ill do three protein shakes a day. Everybody seems to be trippin out on my weight but I'm naturally a lean Guy and to really put mass on I need to eat 4-5 thousand calories a day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juiced1313 View Post
    I'm 160 because I've leaned out a lot. Also I've taken an 18 month break since my last cycle so I've. Leaned out quite a bit. My diet usually consists of oatmeal in the am followed by eggs and wheat toast, 2 hours later a protein shake or protein bar, then chicken with brown rice and brocli or sweet potatoes, 2 hours later protein shake or bar, another serving of chicken and vegetables followed by fruit and cottage cheese. Before bed Greek yogurt and granola, sometimes ill do three protein shakes a day. Everybody seems to be trippin out on my weight but I'm naturally a lean Guy and to really put mass on I need to eat 4-5 thousand calories a day.
    your diet is lacking. thats nowhere near 3-4000 cals mate. you're doing it all wrong

Alright well giving me advice on what I can do right would be very helpful instead of just criticizing me on what I'm doin wrong and offering nothing to help.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Everyones pushing your weight because it's really fvcking low..... it's low for an 18 year old highschool kid living off doritos and mountain dew..... let alone 3 cycles and a 4000 calorie diet!

If you cycle and gain weight you're only going to lose it and keep on yo-yoing until you finally figure out how to doit right.

Screw 3 shakes a day..... eat more. Calories from shakes don't count! I can get a 1800 calorie shake at a gym near me.....

8 eggwhites and 1 1/2 cups of oatmeal for breakfast..... 1/2lb chicken and 1 1/2 cup rice 3 hrs later. 2-3 hours later another 1/2lb chicken and 1 1/2c rice. a few hours later 1c rice and lean beef..... then workout and have a shake. For dinner have MORE chicken and sweet potatos.

If you don't grow from that even without steroids then I'd be surprised. I'm not shitting on veggies or fruit but you need sweet potatos, rice, and oatmeal with a lot of protein to grow...... I don't wanna see greek yogurt or cottage cheese in your damn diet lol.

~Haz~
    Last edited by Hazard; 11-08-2011 at 03:51 PM.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Blog Entries
    Alright well giving me advice on what I can do right would be very helpful instead of just criticizing me on what I'm doin wrong and offering nothing to help.
    man dont spit the dummy out on me. educate yourself or do you want me to wipe your ass? with an attitude like that, good luck

Lol thanks Haz, I should also mention I had a back injury that put me out for a while (9+ month) and my diet is my new diet, not what I've been on. I let myself go to shit for a while. But its time to get serious again.

K thanks dec11 have a good one

O maybe I do need you to come wipe for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Everyones pushing your weight because it's really fvcking low..... it's low for an 18 year old highschool kid living off doritos and mountain dew..... let alone 3 cycles and a 4000 calorie diet!

If you cycle and gain weight you're only going to lose it and keep on yo-yoing until you finally figure out how to doit right.

Screw 3 shakes a day..... eat more. Calories from shakes don't count! I can get a 1800 calorie shake at a gym near me.....

8 eggwhites and 1 1/2 cups of oatmeal for breakfast..... 1/2lb chicken and 1 1/2 cup rice 3 hrs later. 2-3 hours later another 1/2lb chicken and 1 1/2c rice. a few hours later 1c rice and lean beef..... then workout and have a shake. For dinner have MORE chicken and sweet potatos.

If you don't grow from that even without steroids then I'd be surprised. I'm not shitting on veggies or fruit but you need sweet potatos, rice, and oatmeal with a lot of protein to grow...... I don't wanna see greek yogurt or cottage cheese in your damn diet lol.

~Haz~
    That's a really informative post try to listen to it

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

~Haz~
    but i like greek yogurt and cottage cheese

So any reccomendation on how to space out the four compounds?

So any reccomendation on how to space out the four compounds?
    dont take the 4 compounds. Did you read anything anyone said

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    Hello,

I'm a newbiew here, but I got a great deal on a cycle and want to start it within the next day or two. First, the essentials, I'm 23, 5'10 160 and I think 9% bf. I consume 250-300 G's of protein a day and around 3-4000 calories a day now. Also I've done two or threes cycles previously, so I'm not a complete noob. I've used test, tren , deca , drol, and a few test blends. The cycle I want to start is tren 300, deca 275, eq 300 and super test 450. I'm looking for big gains, both in strength and mass. I've heard the test 450 can be painful though
    .any recommendations guys? Advice is much appreciated, thanks
    lmao great deal on cycle?? is that why u are juicin cuz you got a great deal?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    dont take the 4 compounds. Did you read anything anyone said

So take 3?

Blog Entries
    So take 3?
    are you just taking the piss?

you dont even know whether its 2 or 3 cycles you've done?

So take 3?
    Really?

Thats the thing that pisses me off. How many people wasted their time trying to help this guy. Typed out good advice for what?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Thats the thing that pisses me off. How many people wasted their time trying to help this guy. Typed out good advice for what?
    But dont u dare say anything.............wouldn't want any "potential members" to see u puttin some hard headed noob with a bad attitude in his place, after he repeatedly ignores ur advice, asks the same questions u just answered & antagonizes u.

Kesthetics is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like you've taken zero cycles. Like two or three?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    But dont u dare say anything.............wouldn't want any "potential members" to see u puttin some hard headed noob with a bad attitude in his place, after he repeatedly ignores ur advice, asks the same questions u just answered & antagonizes u.
    i agree with these posts. whereas i do agree with not jumping over people's posts and littering the forum with argumentative threads, i do think that when its quite obvious what someone is about we should be allowed to exert common sense, point it out and nip it in the bud early on and not get overly policed about it. it would save ppl time and effort

Thread Information