little men is offline Associate Member

test prop, dbol & t3 - 8 week cycle advice

Hi,

Just after some advice, I have alot of 10mg dbols left from an old cycle and am about to start a cutting cycle with test prop 100mg eod and t3. Would it hurt to throw in 10-15mg of dbol ea day to put some extra size while cutting?

Has anyone done this with success? I will be running 10mg nolva ea day have AI on standby and will be running a nolva only pct for 4 weeks at conclusion of my cycle, I am to drop 20lbs as I my abs have hidden themselves over the winter and pecs flattened out.

Thanks in advance

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I'm on day 6 of a very similar cycle. I am doing ED pin rather than your eod. I am also running about 30mgs of dbol ed. So far I love it. Its really nice to run a cycle where the gear kicks in right away. 20 pounds is a lot of hiding for those abs ! What are your stats?

little men is offline Associate Member
    30 years, 200lbs, lifting on and off since 18 but not seriously for about 12 months. I was 180lbs ripped, had health issues forcing me to stop all supplements etc while being investigated and with winter made it to easy to get fat again.
    I have kept most of my muscle and under that gut i feel each ab still their like a mini fist so i know they just need the fat melted off to show again

stpete is offline Banned
    I don't see any reason for the d-bol.

Thread Information