10nispro is offline Productive Member
    what are your full stats? I'm already thinking your diet is going to be the key for now cause your bf% is higher than suggested to start a cycle

height weight body fat % age cycle history

I turned 45 Oct 17th so happy belated bro.

Try and get the body fat down to around 15%. It will help you avoid lots of unwanted sides when you are ready to hit the juice.

and congrats on the little on

You could go get some blood work done to check all your levels plus it gives you a good baseline. And yes being 38 your test could be low. If you don't want to do blood work, try taking 100-150 of test per week and see how you feel in 3 to 4 weeks. It may be all you need to jump start sluggishness.

also, but its debatable, you could try clen or an ECA stack to help with weight loss.

Doctapeppa is offline Junior Member
    Weight loss is acomplished by diet. Testosterone can help you keep muscle while on a caloric deficit but you don't seem like you have any being as you sound pretty much like a newb to diet, exercise and health in general. You do not need to take steroids . What you need is to get your shit in gear. Testosterone is not going to give you a "kickstart".

You need to get your diet in check. "Doing Paleo" is fine and many people have good success with it but you should be able to count calories and track macro-nutrients. You need to find a decent workout program as lifting light weights in the gym is going to get you nowhere.

Good luck.

Doctapeppa is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAngryPimp View Post
    Im definitely not a newb to Diet and exercise as I have been working out my entire life and was down to 170 lean cut and all natural 8 years ago then a few years went by and I gained some weight and i hit the gym hard again and this time used some testerone and got very very very strong and quite large . then i stopped working out again and got depressed because of a break up dropped weight and and then gained alot which is where I am now , so I want to A. get the motivation and strength back again , clean up my diet to 6-7 meals a day and eat clean and get back into the gym and get my heart pumping and cardio up again before i hit weights , then after dropping 10-15 lbs id like to start my weight and strength training which i should be able to do in 30-40 days time if done right once I start on the weights and I keep on the cardio while maintaining my diet I want to start on the test some people tell me start right away others tell me wait , i have friends on winny , gh , test I can get anything i want i hang out with fitness nuts and pro fighters Im just in a slump right now. Maybe this was the wrong place to come back to for advice , some people are cocky know it all's. This isnt my first time on test , i just finished a cycle of somotrophin but i didn't work out 1 day on it a complete waste !!! Anyway thanks for the advice , I took offense to the Newb comment im 38 years old and definalty not a fat shit or uneducated when it comes to fitness and diet.

Weight lifting will get me strong and big which is what i want , cardio and weights well anyone knows building muscle burns fat that would be a newb comment if ever there was one weight lifting will get you now where.
    Being 38 doesn't make you "not a newb". You can be a hundred years old and still be a newb at something. There is no reason to be offended by it. Also, I'm sorry, but your whole series of posts on here came off as very newbish. To me your post said "I'm overweight, too lazy to go to the gym and thinking of starting the Paleo diet, what cycle can I do to give me a jumpstart?" I read it again now, just in case I misread it the first time and that is how it reads.

Now that I know you are not a newb (just because you told me because I am not entirely convinced) I can give you some good advice.

1. Start your diet. Your diet is the key to losing the fat you want to lose.

2. Start working out. Forget light weight stuff, that's not going to do shit. Get on a good lifting program and push it hard.

3. Cardio is third after those two. It is a bonus to burn some extra calories but it is not required for fat loss. It's great and everyone should do cardio, but it is not the method to losing weight (newbs at dieting believe it is).

After you've had some success with all this, then go on and juice if you like. If you start to juice now and then fail at your diet and exercise plans you will most likely end up worse than you are now health wise. I'm not telling you this because of cockiness. I am telling you all this to help you and to possibly prevent you from making a mistake.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    First reduce your bf naturally and then when you are around 13-14% you may consider again aas.

Regarding your cycle, I would use test prop insted of enan adding hcg throughout the cycle.
    OK for oxandrolone which I would stack with mesterolone keeping an AI on hand, like exemestane.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    OP, I hav 2 ask, r u male or female? The reason I ask is becuz u hav blamed ur weight problem in large part on "having a baby", if ur female I can c & understand that having an effect on ur BF% / weight problem, but, if ur male, how the hell does ur wife having a baby effect YOUR BF% / weight? I can tell by ur previous posts, demeanor & dialect, that u don't want 2 hear anything except "how 2 run ur cycle". But mor importantly u need 2 hear of the significant risk of heart attack due 2 hi BP, which u most likely already hav @ 28% BF, & will b increased even higher when u start pumping steroids in2 ur body. There's a rite way & a rong way..................steroids in ur condition is the rong / dangerous way, the rite / safe way is 2 lose the weight natty. BTW, Clen is also VERY detrimental 2 heart health, especially since urs is already overworked.

im definitely a dude lol and im not blaming my weight gain on having a baby Im blaming my weight gain for not working out eating cheesecake at midnight and being lazy lol !!
    OK gotcha, hope u weren't offended bro.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    you need to lower that bf first, 28% is too high to be cycling. no need to toss the test, just hold off on it till you get a bit of weight off. i wouldnt bother with clen either, its really only beneficial to those getting that last few % off for contest etc.

btw, you'll need to edit that price talk
    Last edited by dec11; 11-09-2011 at 05:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    Edited my bad i diont think im 28% I think its lower probably 21-24% Im not a fat bastard im just a little on the big side as of lately , paleo Diet is what im doing too.
    stick up a pic so as we can see how and where you are carrying it mate

Blog Entries
    Attachment 117942

Where did you think it was Belly and my face thats what cheese cake does lol
    damn, stop talking about cheesecake, you'll set me off!!!

in all honesty mate, id trim down a bit first

Attachment 117942

Where did you think it was Belly and my face thats what cheese cake does lol
    OK, like I suggested b4, u should lose that weight naturally b4 u cycle, so as not 2 put any undue stress on ur heart. Not 2 mention, @ that BF%, u will most likely hav extensive gyno problems.

Blog Entries
    i know lol sorry about the cheesecake i don't eat it every night at midnight its just the only desert or fatty food that comes to mind haha! That's the plan is to trim down and then do my thing I want down to 175 -180 from 220 but i want to be solid and hard so im gonna put the work in.
    you'll know the cardio/diet drill.

why dont you create a log in the members section? would help to keep you focussed. good luck with it and keep us posted.

I figure at about 190-200 Ill start , my diet will be spotless and ill run an anti estrogen which should keep the gyno under control with a good pct as well. Ive done test in the past and havent had any gyno problems in the past and Ill usually go two months on then a while off 6 months
    Good luck brother, keep ur head up, it's not gona b easy, but it's DEFIANTLY worth the effort.

Thread Information