Thread: Do i have gyno

SHADO is offline Junior Member

Do i have gyno

Hey Guys,

Currently in week 7 of test e cycle @ 750mg/week.

I've been noticing for a while now that my nipple area is puffy, although i think my nips have always been like that.

In hotter weather my nips will be puffy and look a bit fatty, but in cold weather or after a cold shower they'll shrink in size and become rock hard and perfectly shaped.

It does feel like theres some sort of tissue under the nipple but i just dont know if its gyno, i've never had pain or sensitivity in my nips which is why i've never considered it to be gyno.

And like i said it seems just look puffy only in warm weather, when its cold my nips look perfectly normal, i have adex on hand but havent tried using it yet as i dont think its actually gyno.

Im not ripped and shredded, but i am carrying a bit of body fat but im definitely not fat...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    it sound like fat to me

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you are describing body fat more so than gyno.

SHADO is offline Junior Member
    I sure hope so, just kind of worried me cos there seems to be some sort of tissue behind it, but its not like just one lump, just feels to be tissues all around there which i thought might be just normal...

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    i have puffy nips and its because i have been fat all my life. now that ive slimmed down the have definitely gone down big time. maybe you hold fat there

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I say better safe than sorry. I suggest always running an AI or other anti E to preven these events from ever occurring.

Kesthetics is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Try lowering your bf : )

flyguy6661 is offline Member
    in similar boat to you mate, i come off cycle and 2 weeks into pct felt a small lump under my nipple, was worrying about it for ages, kept touching it every 10 mintues. my advice would to just keep a close eye on it check it again in a weeks time and dont keep touching it. if the lump/tissue behind has got bigger then think of jumping on the arimidex (which is what i done) and it seems to be getting better. i too have always had puffy nips in the warm which can look like gyno under some lighting but it just seems i carry slight b,f on chest and belly area.

Thread Information