BossMcBossBoss is offline New Member

Test E Dbol First Cycle question

My stats

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 170
    Bodyfat: 7-8%
    Training for 5 years, weighed 115 before I started lifting

Gains have been coming so slow lately so im think about doing my first cycle of test e and dbol at the beginning of summer. Anyway what I plan on doing is the following:

500mg of Test e a week for 12 weeks
    40 mg of dbol everyday for the first 4 weeks

My question is on cycle should I take HCG and aromasin . And for my PCT should I just use nolva 2 weeks after my last injection along with the aromasin?

Still got 7 months to do some research but I read so many different opinions on PCT.
    Last edited by BossMcBossBoss; 11-09-2011 at 08:04 PM.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BossMcBossBoss
    My stats

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 170
    Bodyfat: 7-8%
    Training for 5 years, weighed 115 before I started lifting

Gains have been coming so slow lately so im think about doing my first cycle of test e and dbol at the beginning of summer. Anyway what I plan on doing is the following:

500mg of Test e a week for 12 weeks
    40 mg of dbol everyday for the first 4 weeks

My question is on cycle should I take HCG and aromasin . And for my PCT should I just use nolva 2 weeks after my last injection along with the aromasin?

Still got 7 months to do some research but I read so many different opinions on PCT.
    You are just on the young side to be using AAS just yet. Glad to hear your waiting a bit still...

Yes it is a very good idea to use HCG during cycle and through your 2 week wait before PCT starts.

Using an AI during cycle is also a very good idea.

For PCT use Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    and Clomid 100/100/50/50.

Using an aromatase inhibitor during PCT may cause too low a drop in your estrogen levels.

Keep up the research it looks like you're on the right path bro.

Read up on eating as well, its more important than AAS usage. Your growth will occur largely due to your eating habits, followed by training, sleeping, and AAS.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I would drop the dbol or lower the dose. 40 mgs is a lot .

Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch View Post
    You are just on the young side to be using AAS just yet. Glad to hear your waiting a bit still...

Yes it is a very good idea to use HCG during cycle and through your 2 week wait before PCT starts.

Using an AI during cycle is also a very good idea.

For PCT use Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    and Clomid 100/100/50/50.

Using an aromatase inhibitor during PCT may cause too low a drop in your estrogen levels.

Keep up the research it looks like you're on the right path bro.

Read up on eating as well, its more important than AAS usage. Your growth will occur largely due to your eating habits, followed by training, sleeping, and AAS.
    Thanks, I'm not for sure doing it yet, but it is so tempting to get on gear. As for the Nolva/Clomid PCT, I just looked at Pheedno's PCT and it says to use arimidex , but you wouldn't recommend that?

Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    I would drop the dbol or lower the dose. 40 mgs is a lot .
    Thanks I would like to use it to kickstart my cycle so do you think 30 mg a day would be fine?

homeboy69 is offline New Member
    i used 30mg for the first four weeks of my first cycle was more than enough got awesome gains!

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Personally, I dont see a need to get rid of estrogen after two weeks off test E by using AI's.

Serms will block estrogen while your test levels drop to normal again as well as stimulate your natural test production.

Pheendo is very well respected however, the Nolvadex /Clomid PCT is proven with blood test results by various members on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by homeboy69 View Post
    i used 30mg for the first four weeks of my first cycle was more than enough got awesome gains!
    Thanks, I'll be doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch View Post
    Personally, I dont see a need to get rid of estrogen after two weeks off test E by using AI's.

Serms will block estrogen while your test levels drop to normal again as well as stimulate your natural test production.

Pheendo is very well respected however, the Nolvadex/Clomid PCT is proven with blood test results by various members on this forum.
    For sure, thanks. Last question: What should my dosage look like for HCG and Aromasin on cycle? And would I take both of them up until my PCT starts?

Thread Information