benjz is offline New Member

One cycle or Test E cause severe damage?

I'm 18 years of age. Been lifting 1.3 years. Diet is well maintained and very health conscientious.

As a natural ectomorph i struggled to put on weight at first, but have put on weight very nicely so far. Fairly aesthetic body for an 18 year old with fairly low bodyfat. (10-12%).

My goal body is 8-10 kgs heavier than what i am now. Have seen mates use steroids in the past incorrectly with little to no regards for their health.

I understand the potential risks involved in taking steroids at 18 years of age. The thought of having my idea of the 'perfect body' before my 20s is exciting and i've often thought that one CORRECTLY run cycle of Test E with PCT wouldn't cause severe negative effects on my health?

One cycle if run correctly will get me to my goal physique so i'm really half over the fence here on what to do. I would only do ONE cycle.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

stpete is offline Banned
    I say no. At 18 you have enough hormones going thru you already and you should take advantage of it. By shutting your system down at that age could cause lifelong problems and it simply isn't worth the risk. If you get a solid diet and training regimen down, you can reach your goal naturally. Just my .02

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    You carry an incredibly high risk of damaging your endocrine system at such a young age. Yes, even a single cycle has the potential to completely mess your natural hormones.

Thread Information