*ANTIDOTE* is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle stack (need critique)

Here is what I plan to run this time around. (My previous cycle was 500mgs test enth and 400mgs Deca ) Please let me know if my doses below are solid or if any revisions are needed. I am not sure for how long to run this stack in order to get maximum out of it. Also, will it be better to run Var at the end or during start of the cycle?

Test Cyp 400mgs
    EQ 800mgs
    Var 75 to 80mgs

PCT
    nolva
    clomid

I plan doing two injections a week, (Mon/Thurs or any split 3.5 days) and hitting only delts and glutes.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Antidote,
    personally, i don't believe it is wise to stack more than one compound at a time you have no experience with. Your first cycle should have been test only. next cycle could have been test plus one other compound you have never tried before. You have no experience with both EQ and var. drop one, and go from there.
    ---Roman

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Antidote,
    personally, i don't believe it is wise to stack more than one compound at a time you have no experience with. Your first cycle should have been test only. next cycle could have been test plus one other compound you have never tried before. You have no experience with both EQ and var. drop one, and go from there.
    ---Roman
    I hear what you are saying but disagree. You can incorporate multiple compounds to get the desired results. All I need to know is for how long to run EQ to get the maximum out of what is has to offer. I hear it picks up around week 7/8 so how much longer to run this easter. Also, is Var better to run at the end?

There was a thread a long time ago that i can't find stating each of the compounds at how long each one is lasting. Also when to run the PCT after each one. Anyone familiar with the thread or can link a similar one on here?
    Last edited by *ANTIDOTE*; 11-11-2011 at 06:16 PM.

does this sound about right? test to 18 weeks and EQ to 16.

Thread Information