FitnessBulkMan is offline New Member

first time good redult, nest time not good .. Help

Hi everyone im new member here

I have been taking steroids for two years now.
    I liked the result when I toom Winstrol stanzol, prop testolic and equipoise 200 cycle. Then after one week I took the same cycle with primobolon in repla***ent with euipoise. Then I stopped 4 weeks and I stopped workingout because I was abroad. Then I came back and started workingout. After one week I took the same first cycle BUT the problem is my body was filling with water and my chest growing big and not hard. I didnt get the same result as the first time. What do you think the problem is?

Please tell me how to get the same result as the first time and what are the steps I should follow now?

Thank you

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry but I don't understand what you are saying at all. It sounds like you ran a cycle- you didn't say how long, and didn'trun any pct. Then one week later you ran another. You stopped working out for a while and then started another cycle. How about this?

How long was the first cycle? (Dosages and duration)
    Did you run PCT? (Dosages and duration)
    Time off? Did you really only take one week off?

Same info for second cycle.

You are right .. I ran 3 cycles .. First one winstrol stanzol 5 weeks 3ml each week .. Second prop testolic 5 weeks 3ml each week .. Third one equipoise 200 5 weeks, 2ml each week .. Then I haf 1 week off and I took the same cycle again but I took primobolon instead of equipoise.. After that I took off one month I didnt even workout that month. Then I started workingout again after one week I took the same first cycle

Sorry my english is not first language. What do you mean by PCT??

I hope I made myself clear now

stpete is offline Banned
    First you need to be dedicated to workout and a solid diet. Sounds like you only workout if you have juice and that's not good. Secondly, you have no idea how to cycle and have no idea what PCT is. The best thing you can do for yourself, if you're really into being healthy, is start to workout correctly and do many hours of research on AAS.
    I recommend you stay away from it till you've done those things. You're going to end up messing yourself up.
    Good Luck

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well said ^^^^. Back away from the steroids and read an hour a day for 6 months (you need at least this much time off). By then you should have an idea of how bad your body is fvkd up because of what you already did wrong.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    that is a mess from every angle. you need to educate yourself on this lifestyle

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Crystal clear. I dont mean to flame you but it sounds like you don't have a clue on how to run a proper cycle. You really need to do more research.

Ok now I will stop taking steroids .. But what can I do now and what should I take .. Someone told me to take pregnentel and nolvadex .. What do you guys think??

stpete is offline Banned
    Clomid...50/50/50/50
    Nolva...40/40/20/20

Just my recommendation.

BiG SEXi DAMAGE is offline Junior Member
    just handle the jandle my man when i cycle it ant really about how much i gain its about what i keep and not training for a month is a waste of gear and your body stop the drugs and start the hard yards

Thread Information