DaLLeN is offline New Member

Anavar only for first cycle questions

Hey guys I have a few question about an anavar cycle I'm thinking of running starting in January.

I'm 22, 6'2 and 230 lbs. I have been working out on and off for about 4 years and am currently getting serious about it again. I'm using these months before January to get a good diet and excercise routine down.

This is my first steroid cycle and I am choosing an oral steroid as it will be hard for me to bring needles as I travel alot with work.

I hope to cut down my body fat and increase lean muscle.

I am thinking about taking 50 mg/ED for about 12 weeks. I will also be running nolvadex as a ptc but not quiet sure how long and dosage. Should I also take clomid?

I have also heard that I could add creatine. What kind of effect would that have? I want to cut so should I skip that?

Can I please get some feedback on my cycle and if anyone would add anything? Any feedback is appreciated. Are their any other good oral steroids I should consider?? Thanks guys!!!

Typo novadex*

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    U shouldn't b considering ANY steroids @ ur age, due to the significant risk of potentially permanent damage to ur undeveloped Endocrine / HPTA. And ur goals aren't so drastic @ all, that u cant accomplish wut u want naturally.

I have heard that you should wait till you are 25. Has this been proven? I understand I am young but I did mature early. Are you suggesting I wait till I am 25?

Also with anavar being a mild steroid and a proper pct are those effects still possible?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Mild as it may be, Var can still shut u down. Yes, I'm suggesting u wait til 25. As far as "proof" of permanent damage, the honest answer is yes & no, some cycle young without repercussion & some end up on TRT or HRT for life. I wouldn't take the gamble.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 11-13-2011 at 02:00 PM.

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLLeN View Post
    Also with anavar being a mild steroid and a proper pct are those effects still possible?
    It will alter your natural hormones so its possible. My friend run a legal (PH) and got gyno, all different bodies mate.

I would suggest reading and gaining as much knowledge and make your decision based on research and not from bad advice (most the time but not always) given in the gyms.

Your natural Test levels will still be high at 22yrs old, hows your diet looking. whats your BF%???

Its alllllll about the diet bro

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Mild as it may be, Var can still shut u down. Yes, I'm suggesting u wait til 25. As far as "proof" of permanent damage, the honest answer is yes & no, some cycle young without repercussion & some end up on TRT or HRT for life. I wouldn't take the gamble.
    100% agree

Thanks for all the help guys. I appreciate it. I'm not quiet sure how much my body fat is. Is their a way I can accurately figure that out on my own? I know diet is key and I'm working on that right now. Eating lots of lean meats, vegetables. I am trying to cut alot of carbs out currently to decrease my bf as I understand you want to be as low as possible before you cycle. I am also running ephedrine an caffeine right now to see how that works. Any suggestions?

Diet section is where your time needs to be spent. I ask about BF% as this can show a good indication of your physic and diet improvements.

You can post a pic here and we can give a reasonable guess.

I have run ephedrine and caffeine caps before, personally i dont use them as i would be rattling way after my gym time was till finished. The other negative would be the suppression of appetite which is something your dont want to happen when train to gain clean weight.

The best advice your get will be exactly as the Bear said. I will say again mate that its all about diet, good rest and above all GOOD LIFESTYLE. If you can maintain a clean diet and learn to train with focus and dedication (not saying you dont now) then by the time you reach 25 you could be already in awesome shape. Then you may still want to cycle which will have lest risks to your health and keep your body functioning as it should be thought your growing years.

Most people will come here ask about cycle advice and go two ways, I would suggest you use the advice and stick to this board and lean as much as you can about the key factors, none of those key factors include using gear.

Get you BF% pic up and lets see where we can improve things to begin

Thanks again. I will try to get a pic up. I am also gonna look into getting a device that I can use so I can measure my own bf % so I can see the progress being made. I'm trying to make sure to still eat while on EC. Did you take asprin as well?

I would say I am at about 20 % bf. Which I know I should get down. I work out 5 to 6 days a week and try to lift heavy. I neglect cardio which I will be trying to introduce. maybe 2 - 3 times a week for 20 to 30 minutes. I have a physical job as well. Do you have anymore advice? Maybe on diet?

If i remember correctly Asprin along with caffeine is needed to gain the full advantages of Ephedrine. Please google and research here (search) as there will be older threads which contain more accurate advice. The amount needed, times to take etc.

One thing for sure Dallen is its your body, you will get given lots of advice at the gym and the most important thing is to come home sit down and research yourself. Post here taking and using the advice given by the pros if your after reassurance, ive seen many people take bad advice in the gyms.

Quote Originally Posted by DaLLeN View Post
    I would say I am at about 20 % bf. Which I know I should get down. I work out 5 to 6 days a week and try to lift heavy. I neglect cardio which I will be trying to introduce. maybe 2 - 3 times a week for 20 to 30 minutes. I have a physical job as well. Do you have anymore advice? Maybe on diet?
    Post your diet in the diet section, go through older threads and see the correct format. Here is my threads, your see the correct method (giving your stats and Macros for the foods).

Diet HERE

Good luck bro

Thanks for all the help. It's my first time on this forum but I try to do alot of research in other places. I will continue to learn from you guys and I'm not gonna make any decisions without alot of feedback. That's why I posted in here! Anyways appreciated not getting flamed as I am a bit of a noob! Anyways thanks alot. Later

Stick with it bro, see you around

Thread Information