maxwell78 is offline Junior Member

no batch number mean bad stuff?

ok so ive been questioning my 2nd vial of gear now for about a week.[first vial i pinned was not ordered from same place as my 2nd vial and all my other meds [pct meds, hcg , etc] it has a lab name and expiration date, but no batch number and it didnt come in a box, and it didnt have a stopper on top to pop off. but it did have a seal over the top [silver seal] before i opened it. ive been pinning with this one for almost 3 weeks now. i really thought on 500mgs test E a week i would be roaring to go all the time. but maybe my expectations were just off. i only did one cycle before of test 400 and got good results and wasnt even eating right then. i am also on a-dex as well though so maybe that could be why.

i know i can't post names of the labs on here and ive looked up some things that make me question if its fake. if anything maybe its just underdosed. i still feel good, have a good sex drive, daily wood. so i dont know. i just thought i would feel stronger by now. i looked up lab on google search and it does come up and they have an actual website. labels look pretty identical.

so if it doesnt have a batch number does that automatically mean its not good? just wondered.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    No batch number does not mean its automatically fake. With out getting into labs names; there is a major lab that has been having major problems with batch numbers. No batch numbers and incorrect batch numbers; but the gear can still be good.

Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    No batch number does not mean its automatically fake. With out getting into labs names; there is a major lab that has been having major problems with batch numbers. No batch numbers and incorrect batch numbers; but the gear can still be good.
    ok thanks man. guess i just need to keep riding it out and up the food intake.

it also has a few other factors that make me question is such as square corners and not rounded, things like that. first time im using this source...but buddy of mine never had bad reports so..

I have fake gear. Id rather get ripped all together than spend 4 weeks hoping my gear works.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    did you post a pic on pic forum?

how long have you been on cycle and how many weeks did you use the first vial?

I have fake gear. Id rather get ripped all together than spend 4 weeks hoping my gear works.
    how did you know yours was fake? i get what you mean. i just want to know now for sure so i can be done if its not real and start over

stpete is offline Banned
    Put a pic in the appropriate forum as mentioned. It'll get settled out there.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    did you post a pic on pic forum?

how long have you been on cycle and how many weeks did you use the first vial?
    no didnt post a pic. first vial lasted me 4 weeks. so started this one end of week 4...[im pinning twice a week...mon/thurs]..last pin of first vial was 4 weeks ago on monday.

so tomorrow i start week 7.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell78 View Post
    how did you know yours was fake? i get what you mean. i just want to know now for sure so i can be done if its not real and start over
    Crap. I meant to say HATE*** . I have never had fake gear; I have had underdosed gear before. The only way i can judge that is sides/gains being way off.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Put a pic in the appropriate forum as mentioned. It'll get settled out there.

i dont know how to post a pic without editing out the name of the lab

Crap. I meant to say HATE*** . I have never had fake gear; I have had underdosed gear before. The only way i can judge that is sides/gains being way off.
    ok got it. what did you do when it was underdosed? how did you know. im on a-dex though so not sure if that has something to do with my gains

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    what were your stats at beginning of cycle and if you remember, when you started new vial and now?

stpete is offline Banned
    Put a Sharpie on it?

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    what were your stats at beginning of cycle and if you remember, when you started new vial and now?
    only can give you weight stats..but before cycle 170-172lbs....when started new vial about 178-179....[week 4].....[also started the a-dex week 3 though]....and now im hovering round 180-181...been the same the last week or two...and also been slacking in the eating dept. since then so i dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Put a Sharpie on it?
    good idea. will do that and post a pic tomorrow...

getting ready for bed now..thx

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell78 View Post
    ok got it. what did you do when it was underdosed? how did you know. im on a-dex though so not sure if that has something to do with my gains
    I made changes in my cycle and doubled up on mls I was taking to compensate for the underdose.

I made changes in my cycle and doubled up on mls I was taking to compensate for the underdose.
    yeah i was thinking if no difference this week to pin 1.5 cc's instead of 1 cc.

Thread Information