gcoll is offline New Member

new and need some guidance.

names garrett, 31, body fat 20% 163 lbs and lookin to get ripped, i want to get cut and big bout 200lbs strong but not body builder big, im new to steroids and was recommended by a friend who is 34 and is ripped! im wanting to know if dbol is good to start out on? like i said im new so bare with me here, also im injecting so i know to inject in the but area but how often? how deep to inject? what to use while im on the steroid ? does mixing creatine and steroids help or bad for you? and what about a schedual? ive seen alot of people using different things at the same time? thanks guys.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You are asking the most basic questions, so you will definitely want to start reading the stickies in each section. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING UNTIL YOU HAVE LEARNED THE BASICS! Taking drugs without an understanding of how they work would be dangerous.

If you don't want to be "bodybuilder big" then you might not even need AAS.

Some basics: how often you inject will depend on what you are injecting. Do not use multiple compounds in the beginning. Do some research on basic/starter cycles, then read the drug profiles of the recommended compounds so you know what they are and what they do.

How long have you been lifting? How tall (we already know your weight)?

gcoll is offline New Member
    6'2, and been lifting ever since highschool and never stop i just stay in shape and run.

stpete is offline Banned
    Yeah, do some research on AAS. Particularly Testosterone . Come up w/a cycle and post it here and we will critique it for you. Also check out PCT as you will need that too.
    To answer your question, no, d-bol is a bad idea. Do your research on that and you'll see why.
    Creatine at the start of a cycle and during PCT is the only time i use it.
    Good Luck

At over 6' and weighing in the 160s I would think you need to talk to the nutrition guys regardless of whether you start AAS in the future. Believe me, it is the smartest thing you can do, and I wish I had started eating right in the beginning...I would be years ahead of where I am now.

If you start eating for growth, you can start to see some gains while you read and ask questions here. Please believe me when I say that even AAS won't help you if you don't change the way you eat.

Here is a good, short article by Marcus with some pre-AAS basics: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...)#.TsGJCOVHCE4

Here is some good general info (including starter cycle advice): http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.TsGJt-VHCE4

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    names garrett, 31, body fat 20% 163 lbs and lookin to get ripped, i want to get cut and big bout 200lbs strong but not body builder big, im new to steroids and was recommended by a friend who is 34 and is ripped! im wanting to know if dbol is good to start out on? like i said im new so bare with me here, also im injecting so i know to inject in the but area but how often? how deep to inject? what to use while im on the steroid? does mixing creatine and steroids help or bad for you? and what about a schedual? ive seen alot of people using different things at the same time? thanks guys.
    Dbol isn't good to start out on. And you're 6'2 20%bf and 163lbs? Steroids really aren't going to help you like you think they will. You need to learn to eat better and train better. At your height, you could get up to 200lbs naturally. It might take you a few years, but it'd be worth it.

nube is offline New Member
    Hello to all! This is my first forum and I just started kigtropin GH. Can anyone tell me what is the correct amount of dosage (IU) i should start with? I'm 36, 178lbs with 17%bf. I would like to be around 170lbs 10%bf. Also, how long should i take gh to achieve those results?

Quote Originally Posted by nube View Post
    Hello to all! This is my first forum and I just started kigtropin GH. Can anyone tell me what is the correct amount of dosage (IU) i should start with? I'm 36, 178lbs with 17%bf. I would like to be around 170lbs 10%bf. Also, how long should i take gh to achieve those results?
    Welcome. Start your own thread rather than hijacking someone else's. I can tell you this though - your goals are easily achievable without taking drugs.

Sky6620 is offline Junior Member
    I was in the same position you are in now, everyone starts off with tons of questions but this is the site to start educating yourself. Start reading the threads, there are years of experience from the members on this site. I agree, dont start anything till you educate yourself.

Thread Information