jholl is offline Junior Member

Test Prop/Dbol Question

Got a question for anyone that feels like helping me out. I started a cycle of test prop 4 weeks ago. After the 1st week i incorporated some dbol into the cycle and am on the last week of it now. I will continue the prop to a total of 8 weeks. My question is concerning the prop. I am 100% sure that the prop i used in the first 4 weeks was legit. I had to switch labs starting the 5th week and i am skeptical of the legitimacy/dosing. My question is: considering i am up around 25lbs since the start of the cycle and still taking dbol, what would be the most immediate signs that i would notice if the test prop i switched to is not legit or as strong as it says? I know its confusing but any input would be appreciated.

RB3232 is offline Associate Member
    sex drive and pump would be my guess

thanks thats similar to what i was thinking. i figured w the dbol i would still be getting good pumps and workouts but also sex drive would be totally gone if the test was bad.

cb714 is offline Member
    I'd say your sex drive would be shot from dbol if the test was bad.

You know what they say though bro... have all items in hand before you start.

yea man thanks. I have everything in hand, i am just skeptical as to the legitimacy of the 2nd bottle of prop i have. i am running it now and still have sex drive but feel like i have lost a few pounds since i started it. Im thinking it may be underdosed.

Thread Information