cb714 is offline Member

Muscle spasm while injecting

Has anyone had a muscle spasm while injecting? Shit happened to me last night.... NOT COOL.

I was pinning into my right quad and all of a sudden my muscle tensed up like crazy and I had to withdraw before I was even done. Holy shit it hurt and blood squirting out... I wouldnt doubt if the prop I injected came back out with all that blood. I got another syringe and hesitantly pinned ventroglutes instead. What would cause the muscle to do that?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    It has only happened to me once. I pulled out, changed needles and reinserted. It must happen when you get close to a nerve? Not sure.

cb714 is offline Member
    Yeah bro, that's what I was thinking... may have gotten close to or hit a nerve. What sucks is that afterwards when I went to pin my glutes, I hesitated like 3 times before actually pinning, freakin traumatized lol.

sir.solidarity is offline Associate Member
    Sounds scary...

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like ya nicked a nerve mate

stpete is offline Banned
    It happens to me quite frequently. Especially when i hit my tri's. Freaked me out the first couple of times, but now i just leave it in and stop injecting till it stops then continue. Last time it happened my wife was injecting me in rear delt and it freaked her out more than it did me.

jamesz123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb714 View Post
    Has anyone had a muscle spasm while injecting? Shit happened to me last night.... NOT COOL.

I was pinning into my right quad and all of a sudden my muscle tensed up like crazy and I had to withdraw before I was even done. Holy shit it hurt and blood squirting out... I wouldnt doubt if the prop I injected came back out with all that blood. I got another syringe and hesitantly pinned ventroglutes instead. What would cause the muscle to do that?
    What exactly do you feel ? Just a tensed up muscle that will not relax or what ? thx

onemorerep is offline New Member
    Does happen...i've had it happen in the shoulders..actually happened after the injection not during now that i think about it

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    It happens only in my Delts, but I just push through & finish the inj. No need 2 pull out & relocate IMO.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    happend on my first injection. scared the s*** out of me.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    It happens only in my Delts, but I just push through & finish the inj. No need 2 pull out & relocate IMO.
    X2, don't let your mind make things worse than they actually are. Unless its debilitating of course...

cb714 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesz123 View Post
    What exactly do you feel ? Just a tensed up muscle that will not relax or what ? thx
    Like a really bad cramp or like your muscle is flexing really hard. It just sucks when it does it and a needle is in there, that's what f*ckin hurts.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That shiit happened to me also when I was shooting up in my back end, I hit the nerve and it was hella hard for 2 days. I couldn't even sit down and walked funny! That was on my 2nd cycle and that was the only time I hit something!

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Ive had the twitching happen in my delts, not sure if thats a nerve or a weird pocket between muscle fibers... But when pinning my quads and biceps i have hit nerves where its very painful and requires me to repin in a different location. Once on my right bicep i hit a nerve 3 consecutive pin attempts and after that i said **** it and pinned the delt instead. I was hitting my inner bicep, wonder if theres more concentration of nerves there?

cb714 is offline Member
    Yeah bro, I think there are a lot of nerves in the inner bicep region. The areas that are most tender are so because of nerves, eg... fingertips, palms..etc not that you're injecting your fingertips LOL but just an example of high concentration of nerves vs sensitivity.

Nuzzi is offline Associate Member
    happened in my quad once as i was inserting, i just stopped for a quick second and kept going, was def a little nerve racking haha, but all went well. i hate the thought of having to try again since that means another needle plus another sore spot., unless you hit a vein of course. everyone has it different though so your dilema may have been worse than mine.

cockneyrebel is offline Junior Member
    got this on my quads 3 time consecutively at the beginning of my last cycle, never happened since. made me a little more cautious when putting the needle in after that happened though

Thread Information