Weightless is offline New Member

Question New to Everything- Need a Cycle

Okay im new to everything to do with Anabolic Steroids and am looking for some help really. I would like to start a course to largely bulk up im 5ft 11" and weigh about 65kg. Im a skinny build and must have a high metabolism as i really struggle gaining weight. I eat 3 times aday. Really would appreciate a cycle for me to begin with aswel as all the details i would need to start as im a complete dumb beginner. Cheers Much Appreciated.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Welcome!

If you only eat three times a day and seem to have problems gaining weight, then you will probably benefit greatly by learning how to eat for growth. Head over to the nutrition section of the forum to do some reading and ask some questions. IMPORTANT: if you do no do this, using steroids will not help much as you need to eat right whether you take AAS or not.

I recommend starting here for basic info on the important topics like beginner cycles, PCT etc.: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.TsLMI-VHCE4

How old are you and how long have you been lifting?

Cheers Johnny but see this is what confuses me:
    1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40mg/day ( this is used to kickstart the cycle and is optional)

Im not stupid, but that makes no sense to me. Whats test e? And do the week periods over lap or 1-12 weeks on test e then a following 1-4 weeks on dbol? Cheers
    Last edited by Weightless; 11-15-2011 at 03:07 PM.

im 19 and been lifting about 8 months with small gains. Large strength gains but little size gain.

sir.solidarity is offline Associate Member
    Way too young my friend.
    8 months isn't shit either you need to put a lot more into it than that.
    And work on your diet if you want to see real results, I guarantee you changing your diet will do more for you than gear would without any risks of permanent damage.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightless
    im 19 and been lifting about 8 months with small gains. Large strength gains but little size gain.
    Give yourself a few more years lifting get a good muscle base sort your diet and educate yourself about steroids before you think of doing a cycle good luck

stpete is offline Banned
    As suggested, the Nutrition Section is your best friend right now. Secondly, you have done absolutely zero research if you're asking what test e is. You could be 35 years old, and the lack of research i'd recommend that you stay away from AAS. But since you are only 19, that's even more reason to stay away from it. You could mess yourself up in a bad way.
    Get a diet and routine together and train for about 5-6 more years before considering AAS. Just my recommendation.
    Good Luck.

Cheers lads appreciate it i realise there is serious consequences to AAS but just wondering about it all anyways guys at the gym telling you there available but managed to keep away from them and was just wondering if i did start what would be the best cycle. But ill take all your advice and get a decent diet first and carry on training. Hopefully ill start to see some dramatic size gains in another few years. Cheers Again much appreciated.

Thread Information