Kidd636 is offline New Member

What to feel on anadrol??

Today was my 6th day on Anadrol . I am doing 100migs a day along with sust and deca .

I take 1 anadrol in the morning, then I take 1 more before I workout...I don't feel any different after taking it. Is there supposed to be like an energy boost or something??

What am I supposed to notice?

vtje6wu9 is offline New Member
    Typically I will start to feel anadrol between the 5th and 8th day. Start to wake up with more frequent erections, pump at the gym gets insane, and my strength improves rapidly. In terms of feeling after digestion, I will sometimes get an increase in energy; however, I believe this to be more of a placebo effect, as injections do the same to me.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    for me, within a few days of starting, increases in strength, and water retention adding size and improving lubrication in some troublesome joints (knees specifically). After about 10 days, lethargy and drowsiness become noticeable, with a desire to sleep 10+ hours a day.
    Very shortly after ending administration (about as quickly as gains were noticed in the beginning), some losses in size and strength. Within a month, almost all the gains (over 75%) related to adrol dissipate.
    this oral steroid is very stressful on the liver, and liver protection is a must.
    very important to stack with testosterone to eliminate sexual sides. Proper PCT protocol required after cycle as well.
    ---Roman

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're not going to "feel" anything after you take the pill. You'll have major strength increase in about a week after you start your coarse.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i love the anadrol .i had great results from 50gs split daily for 6 weeks.hard corps pumps with very little water retention for me.
    Last edited by cro; 11-18-2011 at 06:36 AM.

Thread Information