shortandstout is offline New Member

Good or bad idea for short cycle.

So I got a vial from my source that is 10 ml 250 ml/mg. I was getting ready to order my pct and get some more but after reading I think I should try some more natty building and fine tune my diet more.

I don't really think I can return it to my source and get my money back so if I pinned the bottle what would happen? I would only pin 250 a week until it was done. What would be the results of pinning for this short amount of time? I assume it would just mess up my natural test production but not sure. Also would I still have to run pct? Just trying to see if it's a horrible idea or if it won't be that bad or whatever.

Thanks for the advice.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    its a vial of what?

It probably a good idea to wait and tune your diet more. The stuff wont go bad just save it for later

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely would still need pct and it is not worth using it especially considering how little you know about this.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Definitely work on that diet. It will benefit you whether you eventually do a cycle or not.

reelnsnook is offline New Member
    Diet first

Ha sorry it's test e. It's my first cycle so I'm only doing test. I know that I should wait but was concerned with the test "going bad"

I really don't have the dedication and time until after the new year so I'm gonna work on building up some more natural weight first. So how long will the test last on the shelf? Cool, dark and dry.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You are wise to wait until you have the time and dedication. Otherwise you are risking (although it may be a small risk) your health for something that gives you no benefit. Same with the diet - having it dialed in first will maximize your gains should you decide to cycle.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by shortandstout View Post
    Ha sorry it's test e. It's my first cycle so I'm only doing test. I know that I should wait but was concerned with the test "going bad"

I really don't have the dedication and time until after the new year so I'm gonna work on building up some more natural weight first. So how long will the test last on the shelf? Cool, dark and dry.
    years

stpete is offline Banned
    Wise decision OP...

excellent. so i really dont have to worry about my stash going sour...cool beans

Ive been young and dumb and jumped into a lot of stupid things but messing up my stuff and whatnot is not high on my list of things to do.

Thanks to eveyone who has been positive. you guys are awesome.

Thread Information