sensaispike is offline Member

Extra Cals on cycle?

Just a quick question for you guys. When you are bulking on cycle how much do you exceed your daily caloric expenditure by? I have usually done pretty well with 500-1000 extra cals per day, (this is natural as this is my first cycle!), but I was wondering if you guys go even higher when on cycle.

nashvilleterror is offline New Member
    I am taking 1500 over my expenditure. Going broke trying to feed myself too. Im on my first steroid cycle but I can tell you that bulking naturally I would add 1000 cals easy and never put on excess body fat, so I think that in conjunction with heavy lifting and AAS cycle 1500-2000 additional cals is the right ball park.

There is no way I could do 2000 over, at least not clean, I can barely eat 500-1000 over and keep it down, plus I would get fat as hell…. 2000 over would be aprox +4lbs per week and i doubt very strongly that could be clean....

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    While bulking I find around 1500-1700 over to b perfect but that's 4 me, everyone's a little different so ur gonna have to find what works best 4 u.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    AAS help with nutrient partitioning, so your body will use calories more efficiently. 500-1000 surplus (clean calories) should suffice for a good clean bulk. Make sure your diet is spot on with macros for minimal fat gain.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Best way to figure it out is do 1000 calories for a couple weeks, then bump it to 1500. See if you make better gains or start adding fat. Everyone will be a little different.

Yea, I have a pretty good grip on my diet, I was mostly asking to see what everyone else is doing.

Thread Information