Jax5er is offline New Member

Everyday, mean everyday?

Kick starting my cycle with Anavar , suppose to take for 8 weeks at 40mgs a day I'm told. So 8 weeks X 7 days = 56 Days X 4 pills a day would be 224 pills in total. But was only given 200 total. Not sure if this means I was shorted, or if your only suppose to take on workout days? Thanks for any help to simple question.
    Jax5er

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats?

32 years old
    5'11"
    BF% 15%

This simply means that u need to buy more anavar . U never got shorted unless u payed for 224 anavar which is unlikely. Mostly sold in bottles of 100. I'm guessing u didn't anyway?
    40 a day is low for anavar. Would recommend running 50 per day at a minimum. Might be better suited running at end of cycle.
    What does your cycle look like exactly? Cutting or bulking?

Ok, so would need more, I get that, was just making sure every day meant every single day.

1-8 weeks Anavar 50mgs a day
    1-10 weeks Deca 400 Mgs/week
    1-12 Test E 400 mgs/week
    14-17 Nolvadex 20mg/day

1st time doing multiple AAS

ty357 is offline Member
    you should use a AI as well bro

Quote Originally Posted by ty357 View Post
    you should use a AI as well bro
    What's AI

Your cycle looks ok, but your PCT definitely needs work. Also u might want to include some HCG in your cycle to help with recovery. Would be good given u have Deca in there. I prefer 500ius x 2 a week but most go with 250ius x 2 per week.
    As for an AI I would go with A-dex but it's a personal choice. Given your response to ty357 u need to do some more research what it first.

Quote Originally Posted by WSC786 View Post
    Your cycle looks ok, but your PCT definitely needs work. Also u might want to include some HCG in your cycle to help with recovery. Would be good given u have Deca in there. I prefer 500ius x 2 a week but most go with 250ius x 2 per week.
    As for an AI I would go with A-dex but it's a personal choice. Given your response to ty357 u need to do some more research what it first.
    Sorry left out the HCG the plan was every 4 weeks to take 250 ius

Also still ost on A-Dex, or AI, my history was only deca alone twice at 300mgs/week for 10 weeks. Long time ago. So wanting to start small but do correctly this time. I love Deca, so need Test with it, Anavar just to get things going.
    Is A-dex short for something?

Quote Originally Posted by Jax5er View Post
    Sorry left out the HCG the plan was every 4 weeks to take 250 ius
    Assuming u mean every 4 days....lol. Ok that's cool. I would read the post/sticky by swifto on PCT. It's a great read. Located in the PCT section off the main page of site. Worth it man.

Quote Originally Posted by WSC786 View Post
    Assuming u mean every 4 days....lol. Ok that's cool. I would read the post/sticky by swifto on PCT. It's a great read. Located in the PCT section off the main page of site. Worth it man.
    Thanks, so this A-Dex is for PCT?

And I will read again, I've been reading, reading, reading, Nutrition (I'm ok with it, will be at about 4,000 Calories, 400g Protein/Carb, 100g of fat a day during), and this PCT (New to me)

PCT = post cycle therapy . It's what u run after your cycle to help u recovery or bring back your natural test levels.
    Typically clomid and nolvadex . This is very important and should be done right or else when u come off u will lose way more of your gains then u will like.
    Go to swifto's PCT and read. U will be glad u did.
    A-dex stands for arimidex . Search that as well.
    There are a lot of smart people on here with experience and knowledge but most won't help anyone who doesn't properly do their research. Just a tip. No offense. I'm only on here a year so it doesn't bother me to much yet. Good luck.

Thanks, I found AI's, and yes looks like I need to do more research. Thanks for answering my dumb questions, I'll keep with more researching for awhile I guess, not starting till 2012, so have some time.
    Thanks,
    Jax5er

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if your running test and deca ,, just go 6 wks with the var and up the dosage,, id also run at end of cycle up to pct

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    if your running test and deca,, just go 6 wks with the var and up the dosage,, id also run at end of cycle up to pct
    agreed....var is not your typical kick start aas but you can do it...i like it at the end of a cycle as well when your gains from the test and deca start to slow up...

How about maybe some Danabol as a repla***ent to the Var at the end of the cycle, or maybe even switch it with Danabol to start it, and Var to end it? Would this be ok?
    Last edited by Jax5er; 11-17-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax5er View Post
    How about maybe some Danabol as a repla***ent to the Var at the end of the cycle, or maybe even switch it with Danabol to start it, and Var to end it? Would this be ok?
    yes...d-bol to start var to end...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    yes...d-bol to start var to end...
    Awesome, as I have extra D-bol. Thanks for the help, will include this in my new plan. 50mgs a day of each D-bol for 4 weeks at start, and Var at 50mg/day between my Deca /Test and PCT

Thread Information