Hit_Stick is offline New Member

Possible Cutting Cycle, Looking for Opinions

Hey hows it going everyone. I've spent a good amount of time doing as much research as I could, and have come up with what I believe should be an effective cycle for what I'm looking to accomplish. This will be my first cycle and to be honest I'm still not 100% certain that I plan to go through with it, but I'm still interested to see what others think. Unlike many others I'm not actually looking to gain a massive amount of muscle but instead I am planning to use this cycle as a way to preserve as much lean mass as possible while cutting down to 6-7% bodyfat.

A little background info on myself, I've been training for 10 years now, currently pursuing a degree in Dietetics so my nutrition is on point, and have always been a very athletic individual. Like I said before, this would be a cutting cycle so the dosages may seem low, but I've achieved a natural size that I'm extremely satisfied with and would only like to be more defined, any additional gains would just be an added bonus.

Stats:
    Height: 6'4
    Weight: 225
    Bodyfat: 13%

To avoid filler I will not post my daily diet but I can assure you that I know what I'm doing when it comes to my nutrition as I have cut to low body fat in the past but below 10% my body has a hard time holding on to the mass I have gained. Thus, the reason for this cycle.

Cycle:
    Sus 250: 250mg 1/wk for 10 weeks
    LiquiDex: .5mg eod for 10 weeks

Pct:
    Nolva: 25mg ed for 4wks starting 1 week after last inject

I was still uncertain about how to use the Arimidex /LiquiDex with such a low dose of Test, but I figured since I'm not trying to gain, keeping my estrogen levels as low as possible would be good.

Very simple I know, but again this is only to maintain. Please let me know what you think, feel free to be as direct as you want if you think this is a horrible idea or just a waste of time and money. All opinions and information is appreciated.

stpete is offline Banned
    Doesn't sound like AAS is the answer for you. I think w/correct diet and training you can "preserve" lean mass.

Post diet for us to look at...

I follow a diet routine similar to a leangains style intermittent fasting protocol eating within the time frame of 2pm-11pm. Simply because its the most convenient way for me, and only requires eating three large meals a day. I was skeptical like everyone else about it at first but after reading a few hours of research papers on the subject I was convinced and have been loving it ever since. Just started cutting last week using intermittent fasting protocol for the first time and seems to be working very well.

Sample
    Meal 1: 2pm (pre-w/o)
    12ounce chicken breast: 360cals
    Large Apple 230g: 120cals
    490cals 72g/31g/6g P/C/F

(Workout): 5pm
    Post-w/o shake: 250cals
    250cals 50g/7g/2g P/C/F

Meal 2: 6pm
    160g Oatmeal: 600cals
    260g Banana: 260cals
    14ounce white fish: 380cals
    1240cals 104g/174g/14g P/C/F

Meal 3: 10pm
    226g Cottage Cheese: 210cals
    36g Natty Pb: 200cals
    4g Fishoil 3600mg Omega3: 60cals
    480cals 40g/14g/30g P/C/F

Totals
    2440cals 266g/226g/52g P/C/F

This is just an example and my everyday diet changes daily but the basic macros of P/C/F stays the same. That example is yesterday on a back workout day, so the carbs are slightly higher and fats slightly lower. On off days I usually go around 250g/125g/75g P/C/F. Lifting-mon/tue/thur/fri off-wed/sat/sun

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    thats probably to much l-dex. You dont want e levels as low as possible. You need estro for lots of things. you just want to keep it in the normal range.

Your pct is lagging and start time is off

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cycle is not laid out well, sustanon should be shot twice per week minimum or eod optimally. Also pct is very weak and should start clsoe to 3 weeks after alst shot not 1 week.

Yeah I'm not as familiar with Sus although I plan to read much more about it before using it at all. It's just that's what's available to me. What I had read was PCT for longer esters should start 1.5-2 week post, and thought that might apply to Sus as well being that it is extended release(I realize mine was still shorter)? The PCT was weaker but so was the planned cycle, but I suppose having higher dosage for PCT is only the smart way to go. Also if I changed the amount of test, double it to two injects at 250each per week for a total 500mg, would the Liquidex stay the same or do you still recommend less

Sus: 500mg (250mg)2/wk 10weeks
    LiquiDex: 0.5mg eod 10weeks (possibly every third day?)

starting 3weeks after last inject total 4 weeks PCT
    Nolva : 20mg/ED (40mg/ED week 1 PCT)
    Clomid: 25mg/ED (50mg/ED week 1 PCT)

Would that work better then?

Thread Information