D Mc C is offline Associate Member

6th week and hardly any gains

i'm on my 6th week of my deca winny cycle
    week 1-8 deca (tt) 180mg every 4 days
    week 3-8 winny 50mg ed
    my diet is good and i train hard. i only take carbs in for breakfast though. not much post workout.
    i take a multi and flax seed oil. and lots of protien and glutimene. am i doing anything wrong or is it just too soon yet?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    well first of all i would run the deca at 400mg/wk minimum and for 10 weeks...you have no test in there, and the winny is not going to help you build mass imo...were you expecting to put on like 25 pounds from this cycle? that would be incredible if a cycle like this yielded those results...i would have done more research instead of wasting your gear and receptors on a cycle like this...we are always here to help with questions so before you jump into the game make sure you know your facts.

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    first of all you need to eat like a f***ing horse... 4000 calories a day, 250+ grams of assorted protein a day, especailly a little before and more after your workouts. Also, you might wanna up your deca dosage to 400 or 500mg a week, you dont need to do it every four days because it lasts so long. you should've thrown some d-bol and test in there and done it for 10 weeks.... do you have clomid or something ready for post cycle?? sounds like you might've been a little unpreparted

sorry i should have mentioned that i am only 19 so thats why there is no test in there. im getting 250+g of protien but i guess i should up the carbs. and ya i gots my clomid man

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by D Mc C
    sorry i should have mentioned that i am only 19 so thats why there is no test in there. im getting 250+g of protien but i guess i should up the carbs. and ya i gots my clomid man
    uh oh....

deca will still close your growth plates... i'm not sure if it is as bad as the test. what are your stats?

5'4 (yes 5'4 not 6'4) 175lbs at 16-18% bf and been lifting 4 2 years

you probably shouldn't be doing deca either, for one your not done growing, for two you are only 19, for three you have only been training for 2 years..... there are few drugs that will not stunt your growth... and with a 16-18% bf you should be doing like a prop/clen /winny cycle or better yet get your hands on some HGH.
    As for your current status, you should probably just drop it and save the deca for later. But if your intent on doing it you need to at least up your deca to 400mg/wk.
    Dont mean to burst your bubble.
    Good luck bro, and please do your homework next time. Eventhough I havent been on this board for too long, there are far too many people jumping into juice... its not for everyone

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    too young, too inexperienced, and not even in the physical shape to take advantage of the drugs you are running...not a flame, just a heads up man, you are the next one to fall victim to the chastising by experienced members...

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    guys, he knows he is too young. If he has been reading at all on this board he would have come across that fact by accident.And i agree that you are too young even though i only started a year after you. anyway.

He is already doing it, so we might as well help him.
    I cant offer anything other than deca is a longer acting steriod , give it some more time. Continue to train hard and follow the diet advice. Good luck

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 19 you should be making massive gain without AAS. If you can't make gains at your age, adding a drug isn't not going to change that.

JohnnyB

i know guys i know the age thing sucks and im not gonno try to defend myself because i know im worng. it just amuses me that people are so willing ot help the other 19yo in doing a cycle just because he has a chance in going pro for football.
    to blakyr " and with a 16-18% bf you should be doing like a prop/clen /winny cycle or better yet get your hands on some HGH." ya HGH would be nice for the height thing and i have some clen for post cycle for cutting and the anti-catabolic affect

durbin22 is offline Member
    With 16-18% bf you need to diet and do cardio. You are not ready for juice and it shows. Train hard for a couple of years then consider the juice.

Thread Information