MikeRazz is offline Junior Member

decision made...

after doing a lot of research and getting tons of feedback from knowledgable members, i have decided not to do a cycle yet. gonna try to stay natural for another couple years, might do 8 weeks of HCG to try to get my natty test as high as possible. if anyone has any other reccomendations to get natty higher please fill me in, thanks

matt77 is offline Member
    Don't over do HCg if you do that! It will do way more harm than good. Also watch your Estrogen levels too, Your also at a greater risk of gyno.

stpete is offline Banned
    Don't worry about natty levels right now. You're in the prime of your life. Eat right, rest and workout like a mother...Trust me on this. You'll be amazed at what you can accomplish w/the right attitude and dedication to the sport. Never forget that diet means everything. Get that down, and the rest will come rather easily.
    Leave the HCG alone...you don't need it. Stick around here and learn. You're doing the right thing...y
    Any questions about anything just ask. We'll help.
    Good Luck

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    ^^^^^stpete is rite, just stick 2 a kick a$$ diet & training regime & u will be amazed, I promise, if ur eating rite & training rite, you'll c a change in the mirror within 30 days!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Don't worry about natty levels right now. You're in the prime of your life. Eat right, rest and workout like a mother...Trust me on this. You'll be amazed at what you can accomplish w/the right attitude and dedication to the sport. Never forget that diet means everything. Get that down, and the rest will come rather easily.
    Leave the HCG alone...you don't need it. Stick around here and learn. You're doing the right thing...y
    Any questions about anything just ask. We'll help.
    Good Luck
    Looks like here lately I'm just following you around and agreeing with everything you say! =)

One other thing I'd like to add about natty test levels. to a certain extent, it is what it is. Your body has a preset level it likes to stay at based on a feedback loop of your endocrine system. Any short term increases will be offset by a shut down until your levels decrease to the point of stasis. I like to use the analogy of a thermostat on the heater on your house. Everybody's thermostat is set a little differently. But if it gets too hot in the house, the thermostat will shut off the heater until it cools off sufficiently to a point below the preset level when the thermostat will kick the heater on again. Your body regulates testosterone production pretty much the same way. As far as I know, there is no way clinically proven to adjust your thermostat to a higher level of test production. When the day comes where they figure that out, then we will be able to regulate our own natural test levels, and we can all have the test levels of a 21 year old, regardless how old we actually are!

This is ultimately why natty test boosters are a total waste of cash.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Unless you are testosterone deficient, boosting natural test isn't going to do much of anything.

see, learn somethin new every time im on haha, ill leave the HCG alone and be all natural i will say that within the last 2 weeks for whatever reason my energy and focus at the gym has gone up, workout 6 days a week. diet is pretty reasonable, i dont eat so much in one day to the point i feel sick but prolly take in about 3,200 clean cals a day give or take and roughly 180-200g protien..appreciate all the advice ive been given over the last month, i probably would have done something stupid or harmful if i had just jumped into it without speaking to knowledgable people first

cb714 is offline Member
    Good job on the decision brotha... Some of the hard headed 18 years olds that come around need to read your post.

You won't regret your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by cb714 View Post
    Good job on the decision brotha... Some of the hard headed 18 years olds that come around need to read your post.

You won't regret your choice.
    i dont think ill regret it either, im prolly gonna wait until im closer to 25 maybe shortly after..of coarse get blood work done before hand and if my natty test is still high obviously wont be a need to run a cycle just yet. i am going to keep surfing the threads however ; can never have too much knowledge

Thread Information