nutrition7771 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up my second cycle which looks best ???????????????????

stats
    6'
    90kg
    13% b,f 1 preveous cycle of prop and var with good steady gains followed with a proper PCT.
    got slight lump under nip when i was in PCT of last cycle but no biggie seems to have gotten smaller and going.
    next cycle my goal is to gain a decent amount of muscle mass ( more than first cycle ) but also try to avoid gyno accouring again.
    was thinking either
    enanthate 500mg ew week 1-10
    d-bol 30-50mg ed weel 1-4 or 5
    will use an AI during cycle and will probally be arimidex

OR

enanthate 500mg e,w week 1-10
    anavar 100mg ed week 1-8

PCT clomid 100/100/50/50 . nolvadex 40/40/20/20

which cycle would give more in the way of size, i take it its the d-bol one ?? reason for using anavar instead of d-bol if purelly as i know var doesnt cause estro sides like gyno wereas d-bol does but should an AI take care of that ??
    thanks

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I would run enth and dbol . Using arimidex you should be fine. Also be aware that dbol can make gyno look worse due to water retention. It is only temporary.

sweet yea to be honest i would rather run that cycle as i will be saving myself almost £100. il just keep a close eye on it. was thinking .5mg arimidex ed. what you think ??

.5 may even be over kill for you. I have gyno history and run .25 of letro ed. I also purchase my AI and PCT from 3 different suppliers to ensure I dont get bunk stuff. Sounds like over kill but Ill never get gyno !

I am an advocate of dbol for several reasons. The main one is that it really makes the cycle more exciting. Specially when using a long ester; its anti climatic to inject and then wait 2-4 weeks to see improvement. Dbol also have a profound effect on mood improvement in my experience. Which can be really helpful if you get winter blues like I do.

what you recon .5 mg may be abit too high to controll estrogen ?? just i want to do everything i can to try make sure the gyno doesnt come again, and yeaa i like the sound of d-bol from what i hear.

stpete is offline Banned
    Just out of curiosity...What did you weigh before your first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by nutrition7771 View Post
    what you recon .5 mg may be abit too high to controll estrogen ?? just i want to do everything i can to try make sure the gyno doesnt come again, and yeaa i like the sound of d-bol from what i hear.
    .5 can be 2 much for some guys. I always err on the side of caution when it comes to AI; better to use alittle too much than to use not enough.

Thread Information