Thread: What do they do

Stevencusson is offline Junior Member

What do they do

I tried Google but ended up on a wild goose chase. I was wondering what Dbol and Test do. Yes I know Test is Testosterone . But what exactly do they do or how do they work?

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Bro- That is unacceptable.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^haha...Yeah, wtf? Check it out here. I'm pretty sure you can find it in the Steroid Profiles.

mephisto212 is offline New Member
    Make your penis bigger , but side effects include inability to get a boner , yea god is ****ing with us ...

Quote Originally Posted by mephisto212 View Post
    Make your penis bigger , but side effects include inability to get a boner , yea god is ****ing with us ...
    What>? Is this the drunkard thread?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    What>? Is this the drunkard thread?
    What are you talking about? My penis is huge from Test usage. I am on it weekly for TRT, so by the time I am 80...well, you can only imagine.

OP, I am not even sure if I can take you seriously. Even a Google search will take you to a page that explains what Test does. In the mean time, I am just going to be incredulous and appalled like xelnaga.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    What are you talking about? My penis is huge from Test usage. I am on it weekly for TRT, so by the time I am 80...well, you can only imagine.

OP, I am not even sure if I can take you seriously. Even a Google search will take you to a page that explains what Test does. In the mean time, I am just going to be incredulous and appalled like xelnaga.
    Did you get the executive trt package? I heard you get a pallet with wheels to drag your massive Dck around.

Thread Information