hilton86 is offline New Member

Massive cutting cycle - opinions?????

Hey all!

Still busy waiting to be able to update my profile, will do as soon as I can!

Currently 105kg and 12% body fat and 26 years old.

Im busy planning my next cycle which i should start in feb/march next year. Will be my 4th cycle.

13 week cycle - here is the breakdown:

Week 1-3

Test prop - 100mg - Monday, Wednesday, Friday
    Anavar - 30mg per day

Week 3 -13

Tren 200 - 200mg per week
    Test 400 - 400mg per week
    Bold 200 - 200mg per week
    Nomasteron 200 - 200mg per week

Week 11 - 13

Anavar - 30mg per day

Week 9 - 13 - Clen 120 per day

What you all think, still have a lot of time to make a few changes, want the perfect cutting cycle, picking up quality mass! Your inputs will be appreciated!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!

OK... see all the aas you plan on taking. But MORE importantly, what's the diet like? If you really want to cut, you need to be in a caloric deficit mode.

I think you are overdoing the clen . two weeks max due to super saturation of the receptors. Are you taking anything with the clen to be able to extend receptor sensitivity?

Back to the diet.

I'd go to the nutrition section, and post all your macros, including your BSR/TDEE. Find out BSR/TDEE here: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...gy-Expenditure

Go here to learn about macro nutrients here: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nutrient-Chart

Go here for the nutrution section and post your macros and TDEE here... http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...RESOURCE-FORUM

Once you post your diet/macros/tdee&BSR, we can take a look for improvement opportunities. No sense beating yourself up in the gym and taking aas if your diet isn't right!

What about cardio? Plan on doing any cardio? another great way to reduce BF%. Remember, cardio doesn't start metabolizing fat until after 20 minutes. Suggest minimum 45 minutes 3 or 4 x per week.

There is more to a cutting cycle/program than AAS!
    Hope this helps
    ---Roman
    Last edited by Times Roman; 11-19-2011 at 09:58 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    that cycle is all over the place.
    a few weeks of a anavar at 30mg here and there is worthless
    eq sucks and is a waste at high doses. 200mg is a waste of $ and needle space
    what kind of tren ?
    why 3 weeks of prop then switching to test 400?
    any pct?

Will go to the nutrition section and post all there. Well i started the atkins diet about a week ago starting to feel like I have a lot more energy.

I have re looked the cycle and agree too many aas, just not my mind and got too excited luckily I have time before i start the cycle.

12 week cycle

1-12 Sustonon 325mg per ml - 1ml per week
    1-12 Masteron 200mg per ml - 1ml per week
    1-12 Tren 200mg per ml - 1 ml per week

I will be using 50mg of clomid everyday for 5 days then off 5 days then on 5 days- Will be doing the same with Nolva just 40mg first 5 days and 20mg for the other 5 days.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by hilton86 View Post
    Will go to the nutrition section and post all there. Well i started the atkins diet about a week ago starting to feel like I have a lot more energy.

I have re looked the cycle and agree too many aas, just not my mind and got too excited luckily I have time before i start the cycle.

12 week cycle

1-12 Sustonon 325mg per ml - 1ml per week
    1-12 Masteron 200mg per ml - 1ml per week
    1-12 Tren 200mg per ml - 1 ml per week

I will be using 50mg of clomid everyday for 5 days then off 5 days then on 5 days- Will be doing the same with Nolva just 40mg first 5 days and 20mg for the other 5 days.
    where did you come up with that?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    atkins diet? Are you serious?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You are 230 pounds at 12% BF? How tall are you? Post some pics if you get the chance.

gixxerboy1 - please tell me whats wrong with the second cycle i posted?????

hankdiesel - yeah the atkins - working well picked up a kg in a week and lost .5% body fat - i would love if you have more info on this, I have asked in the nutrition forum as well?

johnnyvegas - im 1.94m - I want to post more info but cant access my profile just yet - says account still not active, does it normally take so long?

Thread Information