mrincredible is offline Junior Member

Received Cycle Products and Post Cycle Products, Test E/Dbol Stack with HCG

I received my order today. I'm waiting on my pins to arrive.

Weeks 1-10: 600mg Testosterone Enanthate per week (2 injections of 300mg, Sunday Morning Wednesday night) (.75 cc/ml on Sundays and Wed, these are 400mg/ml and its a 12 ml bottle, total of 4800 mgs per bottle)
    Weeks 1-4: 30mg of Dbol per day (split in two doses, one pre workout, one 12 hours later)
    Weeks 1-12: .5mg of Anastrozole (arimidex ) Every other Day (EOD) (optional, this will decrease the effects of the Test/Dbol)
    Weeks 4-12: 500iu's of HCG per week (2 injections of 250iu's, same days as test, but not in the same syringe)
    PCT starts week 12, two weeks after last test shot
    Week 1&2: 40mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day, 100mg Clomid (first week) 50mg Clomid (2nd week)
    Week 3&4: 20mg Tamoxifen (nolva) per day, 50mg Clomid per day

I'm still waiting on my pins. But the HCG came in these weird glass capsules. I have two 30 ml Bac Waters to mix with them. I'd like to post a pic of the HCG. I dunno how to mix it or what to mix it in (confused on how to get it out of the glass capsule). The HCG is 5,000ius each. I plan on mixing 10 ml of Bac water with 5,000 ius of HCG.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    I used a calculator online to mix my hcg . I put 2cc of water in the vial it comes in. Then use a slin pin and pull the hcg to the 10 which is 1/10th of the pin and that equals 250iu

Thread Information