Monster00101 is offline Junior Member

Steroids and healing.

I broke my collar bone about 9 weeks ago. I've been back to work for a month now and it seems fine but when I try to lift heavy there is a bit of pain in my shoulder. The bone is healed but the muscle is still a bit damaged. I got a cycle of tren and test waiting to go and I got a snowmobile comp on dec 2. If I was to start it now with light lifting will it heal faster? I don't really want to start it without being able to lift full weight bu would like it to kick in before the comp. I'm real close to being fully healed was just wondering if it will heal faster on cycle.

Also I should have noted that the only time I get pain is when I bench heavy.

ecruz is offline Member
    no pain no gain does'nt seem to be the case in this situation. im no doctor but i think u should start off light and stretch that bad boy out as much as possible. keep an eye on it, fact is it trully could be the actual bone that still needs some time!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well, just avoid benching heavy. I doubt the steroids themselves will make any difference.

Sorry for late reply but thanks. It's definitely not burn from working out. I'll just keep it light when it comes to benching. I'm just hoping it will b good for the comp. Thanks again

Thread Information