joeyj is offline New Member

fina results???????

My question is has anybody done a fina and dmso cycle and gotten any good results? I am starting a cycle soon of fina with dmso and winnie and i want to know what type of results to expect..I am already to start this so please dont say jus shoot it i am looking for a legit answer if anyone has done fina with dmso and gotten results and if so what were they..at what dose and for how long

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    You already mentioned in another posts that your friends had great results with dmso, so why are you asking people here? Everyone here likes to inject it because it is way more effective.

Bear22 is offline New Member

Newcomer

Well i would like some info on using fina and dmso. I'm not afraid of needles but just am using this method for right now. I'm just getting ready to start my first cycle and would like some good info. I have no one that i know of with good knowledge on it personally. I'd like to know how much to take per day, results from this method, and how to properly use it this way. Also any other info would be greatly appreciated too. Thanks ahead of time.

dansteelman is offline Member
    I dont know about doses, but I hear the smell attracts women like flys. I think the scientific name for it would be "Essence of Dog-shit" As far as effectiveness, not many people have tried it bro, its really not worth it. Its a pain in the ass to rub that crap in and its all gritty and can cause rashes. But to each his own...if your feelin froggy, JUMP!

Jackman is offline Banned
    Went from 185-198 Using Dsmo with 8 pills a day 4 in the mourning 4 at night on my foot with surand wrap. Did it for about 7 weeks. It only works like 40-60% i hear thats why i did the 8 pills at 180mg so gets just about 75 mg and worked very well so ne 1 who says its pointless to use dmso has never tried it....

Everyone says its 40-60% effective....So if this is true wouldnt i end up getting the same results as i would if i shot it because im doing twice as much......Ill do 8 pellets so that ends up being 160mgs so i should def end up having around at least 75mgs flowing through my body....So my question is how would it be diff from shooting it???

schmoogey is offline New Member
    watch out for test shut down with a fina only cycle i shut down real hard for about 2 weeks i would definately recommend adding test to your cycle. and if your not afraid of ijecting yourself every day or eod i would go that route rather than transdermal route due to the much higher bioavailability. also the conversion kits are very simple.
    good luck

Ok first off i'm new to this sort of thing so excuse the newbie type questions. But what do you mean by test? explain further plz. Also where would be a good place to get the converison kits? A friend of mine said a friend of his said he went from 170 to 230lbs with a good loss of fat in just 3 cycles of 5 a day and 4 weeks on 4 weeks off method (so 6 months about). This was using the dmso method.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    test= testerone , available in injectable form with various esters attached, or in esterless, suspension form.

test is considered by most informed bros to be the most important base of any cycle, whether cutting or bulking. it is a strong androgen with an anabolic component and its administration at 400mg-1g + a week yields strength and size gains for bodybuilders who engage in a vigorous workout schedule and restrict themselves to a strict, well-planned diet.

you have alot of research to do my friend...
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/search.php?s=

-MC
    Last edited by monstercojones; 04-06-2003 at 05:40 PM.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by monstercojones1
    test= testerone , available in injectable form with various esters attached, or in esterless, suspension form.

test is considered by most informed bros to be the most important base of any cycle, whether cutting or bulking. it is a strong androgen with an anabolic component and its administration at 400mg-1g + a week yields strength and size gains for bodybuilders who engage in a vigorous workout schedule and restrict themselves to a strict, well-planned diet.

you have alot of research to do my friend...
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/search.php?s=

-MC

Knowledge is power, especially here.

Can anyone answer the question if i did 8 a day wouldnt it in the end being the same amount as it would be if i was shooting it.....about more than 75mgs???????????

and yea i will be shut down while on but i gut the clomid for post cycle so afta a few weeks ill be back to normal well almost normal.....

Jackman is offline Banned
    Mark check your PM's

another newcomer question

Ok i was reading another thread here on finaplix and seen this one........

"since the pellets are not illegal, i will ask---> what vet supply place can i buy them from? any recommended websites that have had success???"

Isn't it illegal to use? It can't be that easy to get can it? Wouldn't you need some proof of cattle or what not to get them from a site?

Thread Information