Nazgar0 is offline New Member

Extreme Newbie, Questions

So I've recently decided that I really want to get some gear, of course getting this is always a problem and really complicated, and I don't want to be that douche that just asks people for no reason. I work out, but I'm looking to increase my gains significantly, so I was thinking about maybe getting on some Arimidex and Nolvadex until I got an actual connect. I don't know what else, maybe some growth horomone or something. I'm 5'10, and only weight 150 pounds. It'd be great if anyone could give me any ideas, thanks
    Last edited by Nazgar0; 11-20-2011 at 11:00 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    how old are you
    And if you want to gain significantly you need to eat for it.
    Post what you typically eat for a day

I'm 18 years old, and what I eat really ranges.
    Usually every morning I eat like minimum 2 eggs, a large portion of potatoes, rice, and several fruits. After that usually toast with some sort of topping on it.

For lunch I always have some side of meat, chicken or beef and with salad. I always have seconds.

Dinner is usually similar to lunch, maybe more stuff like pasta and cheeses and probably more dessert.

I eat one more large meal usually around 9, consisting of lots of meat rice bread veggies you name it. Basically like a haystack or burrito, stuff like that.

I did a diet organizing thing or something like that a couple months ago as an assignment for school, and on average I eat about 3800 calaries a day

That's a really hard question for me to answer, because my college serves different stuff all the time and it's pretty polar.

If it's really necessarily to list what I eat I'll go in dept, I'm just not sure how lengthy you need it

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I miss college dining. The best was midnight breakfast. 12-2am All you could eat breakfast... eggs, hash, you name it. And you get the pick out the trashed freshman girls . Anyway. My input on this thread is as follows: Your 5'10 150... Thats very very light. Aside from being too young, your weight to height ratio leads me to believe that your work outs and diet are not up to par.

I've just always been naturally skinny whole life, I was even lighter before. All throughout highschool I would work out and all the gains would be lost because I would just grow taller and skinnier... I just got to the point a couple months ago where I started putting some meat on me. Don't assume I'm sticks and bones, I'm pretty strong for my weight, I just need to get this engine going and start packing mass onn

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgar0 View Post
    I've just always been naturally skinny whole life, I was even lighter before. All throughout highschool I would work out and all the gains would be lost because I would just grow taller and skinnier... I just got to the point a couple months ago where I started putting some meat on me. Don't assume I'm sticks and bones, I'm pretty strong for my weight, I just need to get this engine going and start packing mass onn
    18 is too young to know what your natural potential is. A lot of guys dont fill out until there 20s. Specially the ectomorphs,

What's your point?

I honestly don't see why you would reply on this post simply to say that

What's your point?
    Did you miss something or do I detect an attitude?

I honestly don't see why you would reply on this post simply to say that
    Ya my bad for giving sound advice. Im off this thread.

Nawh man, I'm actually confused as to what you're implying

shortandstout is offline New Member
    Nawh man, I'm actually confused as to what you're implying
    Actually he is trying to help you not permenently damage your still forming body. He is saying that you need to lift for another couple of years until you stop growing and reach your full muscle potential. You should listen to the advice you get on here. It is probably a good thing to do since you are an "extreme newbie." The best advice you are gonna get is get your diet straight first and lift heavy until you are 24+ and then think about doing a cycle.

But hey advice is only as good as the person taking it.

cb714 is offline Member
    18 is a little too young for AAS man. Don't be in a rush bro. You can gain some serious weight at your age by just eating more and following a proper workout routine at the gym. By taking roids now you are risking damaging your body since you are not fully developed yet. Just to give you an idea you can mess it up to the point where your body no longer produces any testosterone on its own. Imagine being with a fine ass chick, ready to get down and dirty and you can't even get it up. Or how about always being tired and having no energy or motivation to do anything. Low test is no joke and it's a problem that many of us deal with and have to be on repla***ent therapy for the rest of our lives. Also, at 150lbs and 5'10", you are not ready for AAS. Even if you say F it and decide to take it anyway, chances are you will hurt yourself at the gym because your body will not be ready to deal with all the extra weight. You don't want a torn rotator cuff at 18 years of age. Take your time and grow , get bigger, get stronger and then a few years down the road when you are ready, go for it. Just be smart about it.

westsidery is offline New Member
    First Time

I have a coworker that does a 12 week cycle of Trem and Test (1 shot a week) and i have been thinking about trying it.

I am 25
    5'11 - 150lbs

I have been working out hard for the past 2 years with very slow gains. I have put on about 10 lbs of muscle mass in the last 2 years, but i have a very fast metabolism so i am still quite skinny. I do not have the best diet , but i try to keep my protein intake high.

Currently i drink Casein Protein at night, Creatine and NO-Xplode at 4:30. I work out Mon-Fri from 5-6:15. I also drink Myoplex Protein 20 mins after work out.

Any advice on if i should try the Trem/Test stack out? I do not want to get huge, but i do want to get bigger than i am now.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Good info above regarding AAS use at a young age. I won't expand on that other than to say that if you cannot make gains without AAS, it is much harder to make gains on it. You should be able to eat and lift correctly before starting AAS so that you can maximize your gains. You need to really have things sorted out and working well before starting drugs.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by westsidery View Post
    First Time

I have a coworker that does a 12 week cycle of Trem and Test (1 shot a week) and i have been thinking about trying it.

I am 25
    5'11 - 150lbs

I have been working out hard for the past 2 years with very slow gains. I have put on about 10 lbs of muscle mass in the last 2 years, but i have a very fast metabolism so i am still quite skinny. I do not have the best diet , but i try to keep my protein intake high.

Currently i drink Casein Protein at night, Creatine and NO-Xplode at 4:30. I work out Mon-Fri from 5-6:15. I also drink Myoplex Protein 20 mins after work out.

Any advice on if i should try the Trem/Test stack out? I do not want to get huge, but i do want to get bigger than i am now.
    Welcome!

You should start your own thread rather than jumping into the middle of someone else's. It will get your post read rather than lost in the shuffle.

westsidery is offline New Member
    Whoops... thanks for the heads up. Its done

Thread Information