Thread: Possible Gyno

hilton86 is offline New Member

Possible Gyno

Hey all

Ive been on a cycle now for 10 weeks 1ml test prop 100 3 x a week mon, wed and friday with 0.5 ml of tren 100 also 3 times a week mon,wed and friday. I have been getting awesome results lost 7% body fat, i am now at 11% and weighing 105kg.

On Friday I noticed that my nipples were quite sensitive not too sore then I realized it was actually a small tiny ball under my nipple. I have stopped my cycle and started my clomid on Sunday morning yesterday taking 50mg in the morning and 50mg in the evening. My personal trainer said i should do this for 10 days, do you all think this is sufficient. He also said i should go on anavar for 4 weeks taking 3 50mg tabs a day. Ive never used anavar as a PCT but he says it assist with gyno.

Please give me your comments or advice.

Thanks!

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you need nolva.and ive never heard that anavar helps get rid of gyno,this is not true.150 mg a day of anavar for pct? drop this trainer he knows nothing

Thanks cro, honestly agree with you, I would think the anavar could just make it worse, definitely not even thinking about it anymore after doing some research. The clomid/ nolva also confusing me a bit, so many different opinions on which is better. The research that ive done seems that they are both very similiar, nolvadex just being strong mg to mg?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    listen to me run nolva at 40mg asap until tiny ball goes away then taper down to 20 mg for a couple more weeks. and 150 mg of anavar is alot. most people run from 50 mg to 70 mg on cycle for 6 weeks. what is this guy tring to do to you. clomid only for pct ? if i was to run 1 compound it would be nolva only not clomid.

just put in my order now should get it on Wednesday and will start as soon as i get it. I will carry on with the clomids in the meantime, so i should take 40mg a day until the tiny ball goes away, once my clomid is done should i just take the nolva?

Thread Information